Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It was pretty weird that got under his skin.

Maybe best to revive it under 'anything goes'
He probably didn't want to deal with all the requests that the site add particular smilies. I imagine that option is a patch for the software and new ones can't be simply "added". Just guessing.

Quick question.. when i get home i'm gonna be throwing my old points dist in to check something and am curious.. what will happen running it without a ballast? since mine is bypassed.. was just thinking bout it...

Quick question.. when i get home i'm gonna be throwing my old points dist in to check something and am curious.. what will happen running it without a ballast? since mine is bypassed.. was just thinking bout it...
@halifaxhops It will burn the points up. It probably won't help the condenser either.

I was reading that awhile back. Makes the mice translucent.

smokin and jokin..gif
Far out man!

If you live in any of these states recently and bought eggs. Just released.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed in a statement on its website that 65 people in nine states were infected by a strain of salmonella, with 24 hospitalizations and no deaths as of Friday. The states include Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Utah and California, the agency said.

If you live in any of these states recently and bought eggs. Just released.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed in a statement on its website that 65 people in nine states were infected by a strain of salmonella, with 24 hospitalizations and no deaths as of Friday. The states include Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Utah and California, the agency said.
well poop....

FBBO has quite a list. C bodies is the same as here. E bodies too.
Which further demonstrated that the suggestion was reasonable and deserved a response.

OK. It did get a response. A cowardly one.
I'll leave it there.

Quick side chore

That crazy storm a week or so ago revealed an issue with the vent stack... Dry rot and cracking

:mad:

Little bit of water staining on the ceiling. I'll get that cleaned up and painted soon. Some Kilz on the upper layer in the attic

IMG_20240907_130721994_AE.jpg

IMG_20240907_130728268_AE.jpg

IMG_20240907_131614943_AE.jpg

IMG_20240907_133735879_AE.jpg

-
Back