Stop in for a drink.

-
Ok when I hit reply the box opens for me to type my message .under the message are is post reply upload photos more options. No black bar what am I missing.

PM Joey, it could just be a glitch that some users are noticing. I've heard of other ones that have affected a few users.

try to jump the starter relay and see if it will crank over. If it does, then it should start with the key in the ignition and jumping the relay if you have to.

Also check all the connections for the positive wires all the way to the starter, including the ones on the relay.

If the post on the starter relay is loose, then I would change the relay. I have one that has a loose post and needs to be changed on the one that we are rewiring... A loose post will do that.

when you hear it click, it's a low battery or loose connection where it can't get enough power across...

Thanks Karl. I'll check all of the connections, maybe I just missed something.

The post I was referring to was the small post on the starter. I noticed when I was installing the wire to that post the post spun easily. I was having a hell of a time when I was removing the starter getting that wire off. It just fell like I was spinning the whole post.

PM Joey, it could just be a glitch that some users are noticing. I've heard of other ones that have affected a few users.

Thanks Karl. I'll check all of the connections, maybe I just missed something.

The post I was referring to was the small post on the starter. I noticed when I was installing the wire to that post the post spun easily. I was having a hell of a time when I was removing the starter getting that wire off. It just fell like I was spinning the whole post.

Then try to tighten the post/stud on the starter, that may be the problem. If it won't tighten, then I would try a new starter....

Ding ding ding, it wouldnt tighten, just spin... So I said heck with it.. I'll leave as be so I dont break something.. To late I guess! hahaha

Whoa! I just hit refresh and it came back with a server error. I did it again and it went to Forum search and then kicked back another server error. Third time, and I'm back.

I think there are mice in the FABO server chewing on the wires!

Whoa! I just hit refresh and it came back with a server error. I did it again and it went to Forum search and then kicked back another server error. Third time, and I'm back.

I think there are mice in the FABO server chewing on the wires!

I had that happen as well. Hit refresh and it worked...

Gonna go kick back with Wifey for a movie.

Thats our plan soon. Going to watch the new Star Wars, since I missed it in the theater.

Note: if your drink isn't strong enough and you just poured out the last of the bourbon, you can add rum, it's fine.

Slide me a double over ice please, put it on my tab :thankyou:

A double it is.... :D

Moon eyes.jpg

Thursday's work is done. Time for a toddy! Setting on the patio listening to tunes and grilling. Oh ya, Titos and raspberry lemonade. Going to venture out to watch a friend of my son's band at a local bar. What the heck, Mom is in Chicago at a meeting. It's Thirsty Thursday!

Thursday's work is done. Time for a toddy! Setting on the patio listening to tunes and grilling. Oh ya, Titos and raspberry lemonade. Going to venture out to watch a friend of my son's band at a local bar. What the heck, Mom is in Chicago at a meeting. It's Thirsty Thursday!

Why did you send her here??? What did we do to you??? :poke:

-
Back