What would you build if limited to 372ci - with boost as an option

-
It wouldn't be cheating, just moves you to AA engine class. Then record is 246 for unblown or 255 for blown
That's fast. That's nearly 100 MPH faster than I have driven. I would be fearful of flight.

If God meant man to fly? He wouldn't have invented the "wing."

unnamed.jpg

Some Aussie friends went 250mph at Bonneville World Finals today in A/CBFALT. 1972 Charger Valiant. 496ci dual plug hemi, crank driven procharger, methanol, liberty 5spd and quickchange. Hope they back that up tomorrow for the record.

Very true. George Eystons seven ton, eight tire lsr holding car was spinning tires at 300 plus mph at full throttle application, on the salt. In 1938!
Speed Demon is said to have traction control a move at 400+. Record of 493IIRC and never fully used all the power

My friend Sid will hopefully be the first piston driven car to breach 500mph next summer.

That’s terrifying
His was the streamliner that blew up at Speed Week this year. Flaw in pre-made fuel line. Blew panels off, lit car and driver on fire. Car will be fixed and back for all 3 events next summer. He has been on some great streamliner crews over the years!

His was the streamliner that blew up at Speed Week this year. Flaw in pre-made fuel line. Blew panels off, lit car and driver on fire. Car will be fixed and back for all 3 events next summer. He has been on some great streamliner crews over the years!
Yikes

-
Back