• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
J par its all good. Once I get the house dried in and the carport slab set I have a Buick and a Chevy that guys from work want stuff done to. The Chevy is near the Alabama/Florida line and the Buick is in New Orleans East. The Chevy is too far so he want to trailer it to me and the Buick yeh I dont want to get shot, mugged or robbed.
yes I can't choose my customers so carefully that I only help people with mopars LOL.. actually that is quite a rarity..
I'm actually having a lot of fun and enjoying helping this customer with his GTO... I guess I won't be showing any of the pictures of the 69 Fairlane wagon four Speed drag car...
And this is a far stretch from 318 has valves that will fly bragging about what his Chevy guys can do... This is what a Mopar guy can do on a Chevy...
Actually I asked my customers permission to share a few pictures on the Forum with my friends because I said they are true car guys and won't care and would just enjoy something cool...
My bad...

Anyways back to my real job kicking 318 has valves that will fly...
Is he still talking about more horsepower for his cars to beat his son...:rolleyes:...

I would like to see that!
I'll be there Saturday. I haven't helped him in some time he had some health problems but we're back on it soon. We're getting the car strip down right now. We've got the engine tranny and dash all out. I'll shoot you some pictures when I get there...

It's okay if you guys have no appreciation for what I do I'll not shere anymore..
Crying??? Napkins sent your way!!! :D When we (me especially) shares a brand X picture, I never hear the end of it.

Crying??? Napkins sent your way!!! :D When we (me especially) shares a brand X picture, I never hear the end of it.
I told you the difference is you bragging about how fast they go and how fast you go in them and stuff like that..
I talk about what I do to them...

J par its all good. Once I get the house dried in and the carport slab set I have a Buick and a Chevy that guys from work want stuff done to. The Chevy is near the Alabama/Florida line and the Buick is in New Orleans East. The Chevy is too far so he want to trailer it to me and the Buick yeh I dont want to get shot, mugged or robbed.
Blahhhhh..... I've heard so much about "my friends shivie" from him, I have no apologies. What goes around comes around 3x over! :D

I told you the difference is you bragging about how fast they go and how fast you go in them and stuff like that..
I talk about what I do to them...
I drive them as fast as they go :) Do? Or Drive? Only different in your world. :D

And what do I spend my money on that I make from working on them? Parts for my Mopar!...
So when I turn a dollar turning wrench's on a Camaro, you'll be excited to read all about it! LOL.....

yes I can't choose my customers so carefully that I only help people with mopars LOL.. actually that is quite a rarity..
I'm actually having a lot of fun and enjoying helping this customer with his GTO... I guess I won't be showing any of the pictures of the 69 Fairlane wagon four Speed drag car...
And this is a far stretch from 318 has valves that will fly bragging about what his Chevy guys can do... This is what a Mopar guy can do on a Chevy...
Actually I asked my customers permission to share a few pictures on the Forum with my friends because I said they are true car guys and won't care and would just enjoy something cool...
My bad...
My first thought was you had a rough day loading a car for the crusher... no wheels and all.

He's already bought the quarter panels and trunk and rear panels floorboards it's just a matter of doing it...

The idea is to make money but never work a day in my life. I'm doing exactly what I want to do for a living. I help people work on their classic muscle cars... I enjoy going to work and I enjoy setting the hours and times when I do it..
Not many can say that...

Body work is the one thing on cars that i have never been brave enough to try.
Of course I am a gorilla.

Body work is the one thing on cars that i have never been brave enough to try.
Of course I am a gorilla.
Never done anything like that before. Absolutely stoked to be getting paid to learn... I told my customer flat-out I've never done anything like this but am I scared? Please!...

A numbers matching 65 GTO is worth more than any abody made... Fact...
I'm afraid the one you are working on will cost more than it's worth.
I think you are gonna be a busy man, a wealthy man. lol

Never built a headliner for a duster from scratch but did that stop me? Never built the Dana from scratch but did tdeckstop me? Never rebuilt a904 transmission ever rebuild a 350 turbo transmission never rebuilt an a 833 transmission never put dual quads on a car ever rebuild a Mopar front suspension never took heads off and on never put cams in and out....

I'm afraid the one you are working on will cost more than it's worth.
I think you are gonna be a busy man, a wealthy man. lol
I'm not sure about that... Have you seen what numbers matching 65 GTOs go for? Sheet Metal's not that expensive... Relatively speaking...

-
Back