CAR HUNT! or BOF & me car shopping!

-
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaT0s6Gx2FI&feature=player_embedded"]MusicMan - YouTube[/ame]

The eagle has landed, I repeat the eagle has landed, over.
Chapter 40 copy and pics now being edited!:cheers:
I really don't think anyone will like it. It won't be restored on this site........(You'll see why!) It is Mopar though!
Hey! it's as close to what we really want as we could get.
Stay Tuned.......

Attachments

• wells_fargo_wagon-210833.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 327
  • Express-Company.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 333
  • stagecoach_san_francisco.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 326
  • noproblem.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 331
  • thumbnail.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 326
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOypSnKFHrE&feature=relmfu"]The Strokes - Last Nite - YouTube[/ame]

OK Yall!
Were back, unloaded, and ABB is home from work sitting in the drivers seat with the sewing machine running, Lex in back with the seat folded down!

Without further BS, here is chapter 40 of
CAR HUNT! FABOZENE:cool:

:glasses7:

Not much of a story here. Was on CL 3 hours from me.
The thing was his ad read a certain price and that was that!
LMAO!!
Sounds like my famous "NO LOWBALLERS" quote from my sale ads.:D

Was supposed to go up SAT and got iced, FOTO leaking coolant, too late in day. So I decided to let Karma decide if we were buying it. The seller wouldn't be available again till This comming Thursday.
Well ABB, Lex and I just couldn't stand it anymore. After looking for so long for an A body wagon, we found this while we had the money and the price was no bargin but Ok enough!:cheers:
Called him and asked if he still had it and he did. Yes he would hold it till his lunch break today when he would meet us at his house today! Cool!

So I still had 1 more chance on fate to determine sale or no. I called Yard Dawg. He approved the car so far and yes, he would run me up there to pick it up. He wanted to see it and was not wanting any Ford on Dodge violence either! Besides, FOTO has cherry bombs, from it's diesel, dumping just behind cab under hollow deck! WOW! Can you imagine me comming out of 6 hours of that! NAH!! Rode in the Cummins in comfort! Looked better on the highway too! LOL

Lex has already been in the back with the back seat down and loves the idea of being able to intimidate evryone next to the car from a standing position at a humans chest level! LMAO!!\\:D/

Bummer bout the roof but I wasn't going to leave it there. I was right. It looks like it was supposed to be in our driveway all along!

Spring paint job will be about the same color breaks, but new, and will have a "stagecoach from Deadwood gold fields" theme! Also be gold leaf and pin stripes done by me. (OMG! What have I done?! I aint never done no gold leaf and pinstripes with a brush before!!):banghead:
This car will not be going back to stock condition. Think more fun with more WOW factor.
Why yes we have already joined "F" bodies only too!
1st show is in May! LOL:D

PS; Still looking for A Body Wagon!

Pics!

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 332
  • 8.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 328
  • 9.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 324
  • 10.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 330
  • 6.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 328
  • 5.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 334
  • 4.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 334
  • 3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 327
  • 2.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 317
  • 1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 332
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knU9gRUWCno&ob=av2e"]The Strokes - Someday - YouTube[/ame]

more pics from Chapter 40!:cheers:

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 321
  • 18.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 324
  • 19.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 317
  • 20.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 334
  • 16.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 323
  • 15.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 321
  • 14.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 316
  • 13.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 318
  • 12.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 320
  • 11.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 303
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn0E7bqKg2g"]ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin. (HQ Audio and Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Well, there she is. Another chapter of
in the history books for all of time......
Couple more pics for the road.....
Tune in next time right here on this same web channel for the next installment of
FABO's own web based auto pickers magazine.
:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE&ob=av2e"]Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 311
  • 26.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 308
  • 25.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 301
  • 24.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 309
  • 23.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 313
  • 22.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 303
  • 21.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 311
Nice....although I'm still looking for a straigh panel on it. My first was a 77 wagon, super six with a 4 speed. love it!

So, she has a little bumps and bruises. With a little TLC which we have plenty of she will make a great addition to our family besides we love her. I have already started her and Lex has sat in the back seat. The only bad thing is you guys can't share in the restore progress of her. If you haven't heard I have named her Calamity Jane after a character from one of my favorite tv shows, Deadwood. Hope you enjoy the pics of her.

That wagon should be a lot of fun! I'll have to join FFBO....lol

ABB, Deadwood is my all-time favorite TV show! I have the DVD's and can't get enough. I was SO BUMMED when they didn't finish it right with a 4th season!!!! HBO C**ksuckers!

Very cool wagon!! Especially the groovy two-tone paint.

Nice to know someone else enjoys show-tunes lol.

Looks like she found a good home.

Wish it was an A Body wagon but I still Love it!
Super Six Slanty....SSS
Now as soon as the weather warms up, maybe ABB will let me sell the windstar! Right now, I got a dealer and 2 other buyers all wanting any brand mini vans, around year 2000 with 200K miles for $2000.00! Easy to remember that, now all I got to do is find 3 of them at $1200 each all running and driving!
LMAO!

That wagon should be a lot of fun! I'll have to join FFBO....lol

ABB, Deadwood is my all-time favorite TV show! I have the DVD's and can't get enough. I was SO BUMMED when they didn't finish it right with a 4th season!!!! HBO C**ksuckers!

I've watched season 1 about 4 or 5 times in the last 6 weeks while my hand has been healing.
I love that show.

ABB had posted a vid clip from the show of Calamity Jane without proofing it first. I said to her WO! I bet there is cussing in that clip. I played it and like the 3rd word was the C word. I was floored, "You gotta get that clip off here!!!" while she was already running for her laptop at top speed for the delete button!! (HA HA!! She never says a cuss word and forgot to play the clip before posting. Scary but funny now.)
Priceless!!:D

Calimity Jane....What a mouth on that woman! HA HA LMAO!!!!:D

Very cool wagon!! Especially the groovy two-tone paint.

Nice to know someone else enjoys show-tunes lol.

Thanks goldfish65,
The new paint will be along the same lines/colors but with gold leaf and pin stripe treatment too.
Show Tunes,
Not really my favorite genre of music but hey,
If the show tune fits, wear it!
It aint easy finding music vids that fit the topic or car being covered at any givin time.
I got a high turnover in our editing division!
Besides, finding, buying, hauling, photographing, writing, publishing this
stuff aint easy!
LOL:happy6:

Have a great day today GF65!
Be wary wary quiet.....
I'm hunting mini vans today.. Heh Heh Heh....\\:D/

Reminds me of my Mom's old Aspen Wagon!!! Good Score!!

Thanks!
ABB loves it,
Lex Loves it,
I'm feelin it.
What more could be right about it all?!!:cheers:
Well maybe less dent in the roof line!:angry3:

I've still got a nice warm karma hugged feeling right now.
I need 3 mini vans NOW though so I better get busy today while everything is all warm and fuzzy! LOL
This could be my first time supplying a dealer with an auto they called me wanting!
Looking for chapter 41 as we speak!
John:coffee2:

:coffee2:It will teach me not to come on here for a bit. Looks like you scored again John, good looking wagon. She'll be a beauty when you are done. :D

Nothing I can see that you can't "straighten" out lol. Especially after LUMP!!
Seems to have good trim, glass, interior, and chrome. Heck, room for the Lextor in the back with his own door!!! :cheers:

I was sitting in FOTO until noon yesterday until I realized I must have missed something!! lol :dontknow:

Well good luck on the new project, I'll be following it if I can :happy1: on the other site :wack: lol.

Roger

:coffee2:It will teach me not to come on here for a bit. Looks like you scored again John, good looking wagon. She'll be a beauty when you are done. :D

Nothing I can see that you can't "straighten" out lol. Especially after LUMP!!
Seems to have good trim, glass, interior, and chrome. Heck, room for the Lextor in the back with his own door!!! :cheers:

I was sitting in FOTO until noon yesterday until I realized I must have missed something!! lol :dontknow:

Well good luck on the new project, I'll be following it if I can :happy1: on the other site :wack: lol.

Roger

LOL!:grin:
I'll be visiting the lil red wagon from the last junk yard for pass headlight trim, drip rail trim above drivers door etc today! (And everything else it needs hopefully!) We didn't even know at the time we would be comming back for a total parts needed straiffing run!!

Karma, aint it a rush, I mean really!!!:glasses7:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 250
  • 12.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 250
-
Back