ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
.. the last thing I need is to be on social media drag racing on public streets... [/QUOTE]
Ah come on, your telling us the cops would know its you in the video?? Certainly there must be plenty of dusters in your town with bare metal fenders, dual quads sticking out of the hood and the banner " scrapper" on the side panels.... :poke: . I agree that its better to behave in town.

A half hour on the phone between waiting and getting an answer with optima tech line. The first grumpy old man from Summit that was a good 40 minutes with about a half hour of it waiting to get the grumpy old buzzard on the phone. The second kid I got on the phone took about a half-hour and about 10 minutes with him. Then when he didn't call back later in the afternoon I fell asleep after a half hour waiting to get someone and then later that evening it took 45 minutes to get the lady on the phone who finally took care of everything.... Just got a phone call from my buddy today who bought a deep cycling 750 amp battery from Costco for $79...
You're the old hag that got the old goat on the phone. lol :D
I bet when you call Summit, a red beacon with a siren goes off, it's that jpar again. lol

.. the last thing I need is to be on social media drag racing on public streets...
Ah come on, your telling us the cops would know its you in the video?? Certainly there must be plenty of dusters in your town with bare metal fenders, dual quads sticking out of the hood and the banner " scrapper" on the side panels.... :poke: . I agree that its better to behave in town.[/QUOTE]
Right!??..

Honestly I like the mister gaskets better they're the same exact valve cover. same box same absolutely everything just don't say Holley sniper on them. I'll gladly pay $5 less not to have it on there I think it looks better??..
IMG_20200626_180422.jpg
IMG_20200626_180433.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly I like the mister gaskets better they're the same exact valve cover. same box same absolutely everything just don't say Holley sniper on them. I'll gladly pay $5 last not to have it on there I think it looks better??..View attachment 1715551798 View attachment 1715551800

How much were those valve covers? The crap thing is I’d need to add another hole in each one.

How much were those valve covers? The crap thing is I’d need to add another hole in each one.
Honestly I thought the mr. Gaskets came in the best condition. They don't have to go through the extra process of getting banged around to have the Holley script written on them..
Looks like the fourth set was a charm.. LOL
I got to agree I think a red buzzer goes off when I order or when I call LOL...

honestly though I don't like all the back and forth I prefer just getting a good product right away. I'm very happy the battery is holding a 13.15v....

Honestly I thought the mr. Gaskets came in the best condition. They don't have to go through the extra process of getting banged around to have the Holley script written on them..
Looks like the fourth set was a charm.. LOL
I got to agree I think a red buzzer goes off when I order or when I call LOL...
I have the black mr gaskets and they were good out of the box the first time, Im very happy with them. Bought some ebay kmj ones the first time and the holes didn't even line up lol, they tried telling me me it was the "aftermarket heads" yeah right.

-
Back