Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey speaking of Lon, Have you kids ever seen his Barracuda convert? He did all the work himself in his shop at home. Including the paint and body work. What a cool car. And a
273 Hp under the hood and a lock up 904 under the tunnel. Hope you don't mind me shopwing off your ride.

Mopar Max 2019 039.JPG

Mopar Max 2019 037.JPG

Mopar Max 2019 038.JPG

Mopar Max 2019 039.JPG

:( The local deputies busted 2800 undocumented alien canibus plants about 3 miles up the hill from here :( They never had a chance :( And the wind was blowin' the wrong bloody direction :lol:

Well, out to pour some concrete.....fun...

For new boots???

"Chicago Boots" are where they pour concrete around your feet and throw you into Lake Michigan... That way you don't float back up later... From the old mob days....

Is it normal for someone to still be in deep mourning over a dog that’s been dead for 2 weeks now?

Growing up on the farm, I’ve never got attached like that to an animal. Seen too many come and go. But man, my wife is still in hysterics every evening now since her pup got ran over, 2 weeks ago

Something must be wrong with me because when my cooper cat got ran over and died, I was sad for like a half hour.

Then I started looking for his replacement.

Now I don't even keep any cats, I just feed ferrels.
There is always a replacement for his job

Is it normal for someone to still be in deep mourning over a dog that’s been dead for 2 weeks now?

Growing up on the farm, I’ve never got attached like that to an animal. Seen too many come and go. But man, my wife is still in hysterics every evening now since her pup got ran over, 2 weeks ago
Just a thought, post-partum depression can last for years.
This may be part of it.

No, I miss my old pets once they're gone... But I don't get hysterical about them...

@halifaxhops

The production RB unit that you customed up into a tach drive copy seemed to workin when i got the Dart out of the garage......

so whats up. Are you guys still pissed at me for you assuming I am saying you're ancient

Hoppy was sure grumpy pants earlier

Hell no, we ain't pissed at you...

You've put up with so much crap from us, we should be able to take a little ribbing from you...

Last edited:
Hey speaking of Lon, Have you kids ever seen his Barracuda convert? He did all the work himself in his shop at home. Including the paint and body work. What a cool car. And a
273 Hp under the hood and a lock up 904 under the tunnel. Hope you don't mind me shopwing off your ride.

View attachment 1715386187

View attachment 1715386188

View attachment 1715386189

View attachment 1715386190
You ar correct, it is super fine. I saw it down in Omaha the first time. And he is a all around good guy with a Wealth of knowledge. My eyes would glaze over when he answered all of my newbie questions! He was quite gracious with regard to my ignorance! Him and Zman weathered about a million questions that day.

Well trap,season is officially over, attended the banquet this evening. Just North of 1,000 shooters in 9 Divisions. We were in the top Division and we were locked in a struggle with another team all season for the title. Literally went down to last day, yep we lost! The Team that whipped us is made up of a bunch of seasoned shooters that hang out at the range all day as most retired many years ago. Them boys are just plain tuff to beat. I got recruited tonight to shoot on the local universities Team for fall league but it is not the same. Fall league is a free for all. Our Summer Team is already plotting the old guys demise for next year. Them boys have won the trophy so many times I am not sure the engraver could even spell another teams name. It was great fun, our Ladies Team tied for first in their division. They had to change their team name as last year they were the Boobie Traps. Pretty witty, but apparently not PC enough. Sipping a well deserved toddie and dreaming of fame and glory missed! Hah!

12:59. Thunderin.
Had a late coffee, think thats why im awake.
An hour ago it was calm and clear outside now its crap.
From the sound of it, power may go out soon.

Man TJ I thought sure I would be first today. Happy thirsty Thursday! Wife's travel plans are a mess, she just boarded heading to Chicago and will arrive in Fargo mid morning today. She was delayed in Denver last night and missed Fargo connection. She got the bonus benefit of sleeping at airport. Thankfully she is not very big and can curl up in a chair. I usually just sprawl on the floor. Oddly enough there just is not a lot of flights in and out of Fargo.

Man TJ I thought sure I would be first today. Happy thirsty Thursday! Wife's travel plans are a mess, she just boarded heading to Chicago and will arrive in Fargo mid morning today. She was delayed in Denver last night and missed Fargo connection. She got the bonus benefit of sleeping at airport. Thankfully she is not very big and can curl up in a chair. I usually just sprawl on the floor. Oddly enough there just is not a lot of flights in and out of Fargo.
Prayers that she has a fun and safe trip.

Traveling can be exhausting

-
Back