Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
even speedo works.

Speedo's don't always work... Look at these guys...

Fat guy by Pool 08.jpg

MNL is fine a few stiches and is home doing well. A driver ran a stop sign and she swerved to miss a broadside at 45mph. She went over the curb and rolled several times down an embankment. Her 2007 Subaru Outback is history.

View attachment 1715564668

Glad she's ok.... :thumbsup:

They can replace the Subaru.... :steering:

Just got back from looking at a 76 Malibu classic, true 58K on it car is gorgeous, he is the new owner, drove it home ran perfectly!
77fc21e94842400899b724d03de95006.jpg

My SIL Stan. It a Flipper, might wait for the Meacham auction later this year if they have it.

Holy crap on a cracker, a few to many car wrecks for the coffee family. Glad all are ok. So as I was explaining I cut down trees and trimmed some others all weekend. Accidentally drove 60 ft telehandler home from work. When I operate crane or any aerial equipment I have to take off the bifocals as I am looking up and down constantly to make sure guys are safe etc. so in my infinite wisdom I took them off as usual and laid them down in what I thought was a safe spot.......
Yep epic fail. So today I go to eye doctor to get replacements no exam no fuss no muss just purchase a new set. Without insurance 617 dollars, WTF? I took scrip to Costco and got two pair for 420 bucks. I understand making a bit of margin but that is worse than Snap On pricing.

Holy crap on a cracker, a few to many car wrecks for the coffee family. Glad all are ok. So as I was explaining I cut down trees and trimmed some others all weekend. Accidentally drove 60 ft telehandler home from work. When I operate crane or any aerial equipment I have to take off the bifocals as I am looking up and down constantly to make sure guys are safe etc. so in my infinite wisdom I took them off as usual and laid them down in what I thought was a safe spot.......
Yep epic fail. So today I go to eye doctor to get replacements no exam no fuss no muss just purchase a new set. Without insurance 617 dollars, WTF? I took scrip to Costco and got two pair for 420 bucks. I understand making a bit of margin but that is worse than Snap On pricing.
Mine were around $500. Just readers. 2 year warranty. New lenses on the way. My wife decided i need to get them replaced. And they arent that bad. Scratchproof coating is bs, i still scratch em. One arm is loose, and the screw wont do anything.

A lot depends on the brand of the frames too

I scanned this printed flyer. It is double 8.5x11" so I had to do it in 2 parts. The resolution stays good even though the print is small. Tough to do here because the photos have to be so small. And impossible to post on Facebook (where our car club is) because Facebook doesn't allow pdf files.

2020-07-20_155326.jpg

2020-07-20_155240.jpg

I scanned this printed flyer. It is double 8.5x11" so I had to do it in 2 parts. The resolution stays good even though the print is small. Tough to do here because the photos have to be so small. And impossible to post on Facebook (where our car club is) because Facebook doesn't allow pdf files.

View attachment 1715564793

View attachment 1715564794
You know, those run what you brung used to be fun, till Demons and Hellcats came out. No way for a street car to beat those, IMO. Now looking at second if one shows up, or worse depending.....JMO!!!

You know, those run what you brung used to be fun, till Demons and Hellcats came out. No way for a street car to beat those, IMO. Now looking at second if one shows up, or worse depending.....JMO!!!
Wanna bet. Most of the late model drivers don't know how to shut off their traction control and when they do the tires spin out of control through at least 3 gears. You could beat most of them with slant 6 Valiant.

View attachment 1715564793

View attachment 1715564794
I will be there! Can’t wait! Zman and I are at same hotel. Just close enough to torment you all weekend but far enough away your wife can’t skin us alive!

-
Back