Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don’t know. The bearing used when we cross referenced the part number on it at the store came back to a ford truck front hub bearing.

the auger itself is rated for 55 mph, but we kept it at 45 and below just because of how rough Indiana roads are. I’m actually wondering if it just didn’t beat itself to death due to the rough roads. That thing has zero suspension and probably weighs 5-6 tons.
If that thing weighs 12 thousand pounds, no way the bearing from a ford truck is enough.......Not for long distance...IMO

If that thing weighs 12 thousand pounds, no way the bearing from a ford truck is enough.......Not for long distance...IMO
Probably right. But I didn’t design it lol. And it’ll never move that far again

I tell you, there were several people lucky that Darwinism didn’t happen today. Stupid people kept driving right under the stupid thing. Despite the flags and flashing lights we had on it.

Do you know what one burp said to the other burp?

You coming up with me or are you going to stay down here and be a fart

Rack and pinion didnt show up,so fargo friday is a go. Good thing its in shop!

Let me know when you are finished... I'm gonna move in and make that my man cave....

View attachment 1715604775
I was thinking that today.:rolleyes:
It had electric in it many years ago. Disconnected long before I bought the place. I removed the remnants of the ‘power line‘ poles with romex strung out to it that were laying on the ground when I moved in...

I hope they came out the proper ends... I'd hate to taste a fart... :eek:

It's better to fart and waste it, than burp and taste it...
wetting-pants.gif

First.

bad news too, Trump and his wife have the virus!

Good Morning and happy Friday. Last night I noticed my dash lights weren't working on my daily (2001 F350). WTF...all fuses in cab were good. So, this AM, I figure dash lights weren't that important of an option. I then notice, no running lights either. Headlights and brake lights, but nothing else working. Can't drive in dark without tail lights, so I brought the Demon. Tunnel Ram big blocks love 36°F. What a moody *****, but the lights work and I made it.

Good Morning and happy Friday. Last night I noticed my dash lights weren't working on my daily (2001 F350). WTF...all fuses in cab were good. So, this AM, I figure dash lights weren't that important of an option. I then notice, no running lights either. Headlights and brake lights, but nothing else working. Can't drive in dark without tail lights, so I brought the Demon. Tunnel Ram big blocks love 36°F. What a moody *****, but the lights work and I made it.
Uh oh...not good

probably a bad switch, that's what happened to our 05 ram.

And i would like to thank mofoco for not labelling the fuse panels correctly. Every other mfr has no problem doing it.

Nope. Gem.
The fuses are easy to confuse/miss due to the labelling

I was looking and it seems there have been some similar issues and usually has to do with trailer harnesses blowing a fuse in engine compartment? Just what I need right now. Remote hidden electrical issues.

I was looking and it seems there have been some similar issues and usually has to do with trailer harnesses blowing a fuse in engine compartment? Just what I need right now. Remote hidden electrical issues.
Trailer fuses are independent from cab/body lighting. Power point fuse may also be the culprit.dome lights work?

-
Back