Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyone want to see a dog shake in slow motion???

It's kinda funny to watch when the 'wave' reaches their back legs...

It's F100 Friday!

F100friday.jpg

Gooooood morning :D

Trailer fuses are independent from cab/body lighting. Power point fuse may also be the culprit.dome lights work?

Yes, dome lights work, turn signals work, brake lights work, head lights, high beam indicator, etc.....The cab top clearance lights, the dash lights/heater control lights, and the tail lights are all out.

Went to shop early, heat on in office,but not in shop. So you know where i am. It’s below freezing this morning,will dry up the puddles pretty quick now.
Forgot i had to weld a section of the header panel where it retains a nut. And shim up my rad support. Rad support holds up all the front sheet metal.

3rd, good morning. Cooking fresh Crappie and bass today for 5 of us old retired friends, may shoot us some pool.

Everyone have a good day, the harvest moon is showing out this morning

3rd, good morning. Cooking fresh Crappie and bass today for 5 of us old retired friends, may shoot us some pool.

moon.png

Did you say the moon is shining? :lol:

moonshinesale.jpg

I tried to get a photo of the moon last night, no luck. Out of practice with the DSLR and being out in Boonieville away from the city lights was not helpful.
th?id=OIP.jpg
With a black background would have been equivalent :BangHead:

I like Shiner Bock
Good stuff. This time of year usually get Octoberfest beers. Almost did the one from Shiner this round. Instead ended up with a case of Yards 'Unter Dog'. Maybe next one, but not going through it too quick. Trying to lose a few pounds. (dropped about 10 since Carlisle) Good Morning
Dave did this one.

F360B1EB-1178-4E14-AE4E-289678E8709D.jpeg

-
Back