Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good stuff. This time of year usually get Octoberfest beers. Almost did the one from Shiner this round. Instead ended up with a case of Yards 'Unter Dog'. Maybe next one, but not going through it too quick. Trying to lose a few pounds. (dropped about 10 since Carlisle) Good Morning
Should be called " Unter Hund'..... German for Under Dog.....

They must be legal then if they don't have a thug patrol guarding the goods.

You still need security... Everyone wants to steal your weed...

Cant feel.jpg

just heard... Trump being taken to Walter Reed via chopper. This doesn't sound good, not good at all.

just heard... Trump being taken to Walter Reed via chopper. This doesn't sound good, not good at all.
It could be bad but he is just symptomatic. Low grade fever and fatigue. Same as Milania from what they have said.

It could be bad but he is just symptomatic. Low grade fever and fatigue. Same as Milania from what they have said.
yeah, question is, is he still the president? Or will a transfer of power HAVE to take place if he's out of comission?

yeah, question is, is he still the president? Or will a transfer of power HAVE to take place if he's out of comission?
He is still the president. Unless he is not able to perform his duties he will remain at the top.

That I don't know for sure. Himself if he is able. The VP or speaker if he's not.
from what i understand. takes a unanimous consent from the cabinet and the VP for the VP to take over, and a super majority of both houses of Congress for Pelosi to get it

from what i understand. takes a unanimous consent from the cabinet and the VP for the VP to take over, and a super majority of both houses of Congress for Pelosi to get it
If you know then why did you ask?

-
Back