Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not cool. Not even remotely cool Tim. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, whether i liked them or not. Even Billary.

How many people have gotten sick and how many died because he's playing it down to make himself look better??? He even tried to push the schools to open early and lied that kids were resistant to it - WRONG!!!! He's willing to put kids at risk...

He's responsible for many people getting sick and dieing because he wants to make himself look good...

I don't hope that he dies from it, but I hope he gets a good case of it and kicks his ***, he needs to take it more seriously and put people's welfare first.... This may be the wake up call that he needs...

Dinner is finished.... sloppy Joes, corn, artichokes....

Now I'm full and need to take a food coma nap....
zzz.gif

DSC04573 B.JPG

Man first day of archery season is tomorrow morning but I just dont have the time to get out and in a tree.

Not 1 word on that brush fire I saw earlier today on the web or the TV. LA/Los Alamos had one right in town last Saturday. Around The Skyview Motel. Little motel sits up on top of a hill overlooking US101 and town. The first time I saw it when I moved up here it reminded me of
th?id=OIP.jpg
It just has that vibe :lol:

Our state had 2149 cases and 20 deaths reported today...

How is that considered acceptable????
It’s not. And until humanity realizes that it will continue.
Had this been taken seriously in the early stages, it would have taken a couple months to get a handle on it. Quarantine the entire continent for 30 days. Here we are 8 months later and worse off than in march.

It’s not. And until humanity realizes that it will continue.
Had this been taken seriously in the early stages, it would have taken a couple months to get a handle on it. Quarantine the entire continent for 30 days. Here we are 8 months later and worse off than in march.
Totally agree with you, kind of called that in the very beginning, But at least this country will scream about Civil right being violated.

I hit Harbor Freight during the week, get to try out my air shearers today. Think they do better on straight cuts, I'm cutting a continuous curve, will see how they do on the spare tire carrier/trunk floor.

Morning!
Guess i will be starting on electrical on Fargo next. Will be easier with doors off.
The signal switch i have isnt set up to use with brake lights though. But i had an Epiphany!
There is a taillight convertor, for connecting trailers to vehicles with seperate brake/signals. Solves an issue for $15.

I hit Harbor Freight during the week, get to try out my air shearers today. Think they do better on straight cuts, I'm cutting a continuous curve, will see how they do on the spare tire carrier/trunk floor.
Usually they cut curves easier one way than the other. If i want accurate cuts i put my jigsaw with metal blade upsidedown in my vise. I finally made a bracket to hold saw, gives me more control, and chips are directed downwards.

add a shear that fits in the drill and a nibbler i have all i need to cut metal in any situation.

Today is kinda it for the weekend for me. Tomorrow we are driving down to Chehalis to get my wife's stuff that used to be in her office. They closed it, didn't know for 6 months whether they would reopen, then cleaned it out and took everything (certificates, private photos etc) and boxed it up. So many odds and ends that she opted to go get it, 4 hour drive, at least the company is paying mileage.

Hitting Fall Carlisle today for a bit with OMR. See what I can find in distributor stuff.

-
Back