Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Solid through center? Sawmill or firewood?
No it was split and had some rot in the middle. It needed to come dawn. American White oak. Some good lumber in there for sure. That's what they make whiskey barrels out of. I will get some to cut into small chunks and toast or char.

No it was split and had some rot in the middle. It needed to come dawn. American White oak. Some good lumber in there for sure. That's what they make whiskey barrels out of. I will get some to cut into small chunks and toast or char.
Too bad, guesstimation over 1000 bd ft

do you do a lot of smoking with wood ? I'm getting ready to cut down a hickory tree, 4 feet in diameter that got damaged badly during the delrecho thing the other month. I can cut some of the small stuff up for ya to use in the smoker if you want?
I have a pellet smoker. The wood chips and toasted blocks are for beer/wine/spirits.

Not cool. Not even remotely cool Tim. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, whether i liked them or not. Even Billary.
You forget, I WAS there!! I DO NOT like the guy, AT ALL!!!!! I never said I wish he would die, just what the hoax feels like.....

You forget, I WAS there!! I DO NOT like the guy, AT ALL!!!!! I never said I wish he would die, just what the hoax feels like.....
yeah i know. I'm really glad you recovered. I hope he does as well.

yeah i know. I'm really glad you recovered. I hope he does as well.
Perhaps it will open his eyes to the seriousness of this pandemic.

our prime minister got it, but i dont think he got all that sick.

i do think im gonna buy stock in that pharma company that just sent their trial vaccine to the president. if that works and "cures" him, then their stock will skyrocket

More cases popping up locally,im keeping my distance. Two trips to town this week. One stop and back home.

More cases popping up locally,im keeping my distance. Two trips to town this week. One stop and back home.
like i said, this isn't going away. Not for a long time. and no president or anyone is going to affect that.

-
Back