Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
MIL260483.jpg

Simpson Welding Helmet? :wtf:

You just gave me a mission for today :rofl:. I'll have to run over to the next village and get a photo of some "Local Smoke" and maybe a Black and Bleu Burger from Charlie's to truly justify the trip :rofl:
Pics or it didn't happen! :lol:

Pics or it didn't happen! :lol:

The farmers round here like using those annoying "Hoops", a portable pop up green house kinda thing. I hope they haven't got their crop covered up yet. Not just a back yard affair, talking 160 acres worth. Raised beds, drip systems, the whole 9 yards. Only thing I didn't see on the last visit was the security detail.

The farmers round here like using those annoying "Hoops", a portable pop up green house kinda thing. I hope they haven't got their crop covered up yet. Not just a back yard affair, talking 160 acres worth. Raised beds, drip systems, the whole 9 yards. Only thing I didn't see on the last visit was the security detail.
They must be legal then if they don't have a thug patrol guarding the goods.

Left fender has most of the bolts in and snugged. I have a feeling i did a little more damage to my shoulder than i thought. Its a little difficult (to say anything that wont get quoted by karl in the wrong context at this point.)

Dang, I missed the first part. It's hard to see the old 100 year old tree get cut down. It had a bad split in the crotch. (Que Karl LOL)

20201002_105237.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, I missed the first part. It's hard to see the old 100 year old tree get cut down. It had a bad split in the crotch. (Que Karl LOL)

View attachment 1715605070

I had a big oak right in front if my house,eavestroughs constantly blocked and roof was starting to rot, as it never dried out. Good thing too, it was cracked, wouldnt have been much longer before i needed an insurance claim.

It was the tree on the left in this almost 100 year old photo.

old housea.jpeg

-
Back