Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All caught up. Good morning men.......Yes Chris, your welding will get better the more you do......You have a nice welding machine.....more then capable of making good welds on sheet metal.....If it were me, those parts for the transmission hump, I would start over, and flange the parts, not butt welded. At least till you get better. You need to learn how to stretch and shrink metal IMO. Get a English wheel.....And make the welds hotter.....the ones I saw were cold.....Tough on sheet metal but necessary....

Last edited:
All caught up. Good morning men.......Yes Chris, your welding will get better the more you do......You have a nice welding machine.....more then capable of making good welds on sheet metal.....If it were me, those parts for the transmission hump, I would start over, and flange the parts, not butt welded. At least till you get better. You need to learn how to stretch and shrink metal IMO. Get a English wheel......
Yeah I started cutting those back out shortly after you all left that morning.

English wheel is on the list to acquire. Them things are a bit pricey, especially the dies

Wouldnt that be cool?
18E3969C-7395-4181-B902-83C4C4E6A662.jpeg

Yeah I started cutting those back out shortly after you all left that morning.

English wheel is on the list to acquire. Them things are a bit pricey, especially the dies
Bought my e-wheel for $369,then added extra steel to stiffen it.

But this is what i will run until i find a big round lamp.
CDA3DA89-DE0C-45E3-8C16-F85D349360EB.jpeg

Got most of it done. Still need to trim around rear window and install trim. Probably get that all done today. Will post pics after completion. Looks pretty good so far....
At least someone is getting Car stuff done......:lol:

-
Back