Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
jazz-hands.jpg

Well survived yesterday with old man Ray, his friend Ray and me myself and I Ray. Poor wife! Three Rays in the same place. Introduced them as Heres my brother Ray, my other brother Ray and I am Ray. Pretty funny. We all found some deals, but might as well call it Fall GM! Not much Mopar aroubut did get a hell of a lot of exercise, walked all the swap meet area. Ray #2 scored some new in the box Mercedes rims. 5 for $100 he did not want to carry them out so he at first passed . Flagged down a cart and they took us over to where he saw them and it was a guy I actually went there to meet and he got them for 90. Have to be 2-300 each rims. Normal smalls for me but did get a used Mopar factory parts binder only for $2 should have bought all of them but that was the first thing I saw inside and did not want to carry 8 around all day. Good time was had by all even the wife and she usually does not like swap meets, she said all three of us were like kids in a candy store!
RRcyote.jpg

Morning!
Back reading? Ray? Say it aint so!
I cant remember if i put up a pic of yesterday’s progress or not.
Seems like the bolts i didnt think need to be removed are what will be a real pain now. A few for adjusting the panels and hood. One for sure i will need to remove fender to fix. Not happening.
4B76B342-D923-4CF6-9EEB-946BD769E209.jpeg

Never flipped hood right side up after i painted underside, i see i need to remove some from the patina.

Morning MOPAR shoppers. Glad you had a good time.
Mitch the roof looks really nice!!
We've been in the garage putting a bumper back on or something and ask "I wonder if this is how they did it on the line"...haha!!
Went to the gun show yesterday, and spent a couple hours looking. Prices were high, really high for a pistol so I passed. I did find three 33 round magazines for my Glock. You don't see them anywhere, and they're probably one election away from being banned.
Pretty bad ***....

Gun mag.jpg

Last edited:
60 bags of wood pellets to get into my basement today. Built a slide last year, makes a hard task very easy. Right through basement window.

Morning MOPAR shoppers. Glad you had a good time.
Mitch the roof looks really nice!!
We've been in the garage putting a bumper back on or something and ask "I wonder if this is how they did it on the line"...haha!!
Went to the gun show yesterday, and spent a couple hours looking. Prices were high, really high for a pistol so I passed. I did find three 33 round magazines for my Glock. You don't see them anywhere, and we're probably one election away from being banned.
Pretty bad ***....

View attachment 1715606114
Being a canuck,never really was familiarized with hand guns. Honestly they terrify me. A buddy is big into this stuff and i did get to fire off a few rounds from his glock. Hard on my nerves to say the least.

i highly doubt any election will change much in respect to gun control in the states. Waay too many gun owners.

Being a canuck,never really was familiarized with hand guns. Honestly they terrify me. A buddy is big into this stuff and i did get to fire off a few rounds from his glock. Hard on my nerves to say the least.

i highly doubt any election will change much in respect to gun control in the states. Waay too many gun owners.
Not the guns, but the large capacity magazines.

Happy Saturday morning to all y’all. Mid twenties F up here on the Tundra. Wife has truck packed and race trailer is stuffed with large tool box, mill, lathe, air compressor and more books than I care to admit. She is hauling it down to Ark where our boys will unload it for her into storage while we build the shop. Looks like the Fargo is coming along great, Mitches vinyl is going on super nice, Chris hasn’t burnt anything up recently, Craig scored some nice extended Mags for his Glock, MeMike is on the hill making music, and Dave is still MIA. There ya go, no back reading required! Have a great weekend.

60 bags of wood pellets to get into my basement today. Built a slide last year, makes a hard task very easy. Right through basement window.
My woodstove is in my woodshop area of the basement. I should rearrange things to use the window that way. Thats where the main workbench is though.
Good Morning

Happy Saturday morning to all y’all. Mid twenties F up here on the Tundra. Wife has truck packed and race trailer is stuffed with large tool box, mill, lathe, air compressor and more books than I care to admit. She is hauling it down to Ark where our boys will unload it for her into storage while we build the shop. Looks like the Fargo is coming along great, Mitches vinyl is going on super nice, Chris hasn’t burnt anything up recently, Craig scored some nice extended Mags for his Glock, MeMike is on the hill making music, and Dave is still MIA. There ya go, no back reading required! Have a great weekend.
Do that daily and I wont have to backread!

Today deep into parts books I have at least 400 parts to Identify! Hope the beer store opens early!:rofl: You guys have any want lists for other makes let me know, mostly smalls, ignition, oil pressure senders, pvc valve and starter/alt parts.

@Sublime one tell the boss to have a safe trip. Great weather this week through our area stretch of her trip. Make sure she has our phone number in case she has any problems in the KC area.

In fact I'll call her and tell her just to drop off all those shop tools she doesn't need here. She can then go to the big furniture outlet in KC and re-fill the trailer. :lol:

Do that daily and I wont have to backread!

Today deep into parts books I have at least 400 parts to Identify! Hope the beer store opens early!:rofl: You guys have any want lists for other makes let me know, mostly smalls, ignition, oil pressure senders, pvc valve and starter/alt parts.
Stuff for the 50’s, and alternator parts would suit me. I have a few alternators that need gone through. Old switches too.

My woodstove is in my woodshop area of the basement. I should rearrange things to use the window that way. Thats where the main workbench is though.
Good Morning
Used 2 14 foot 2x4’s and a 18” wide strip of plywood.

Stuff for the 50’s, and alternator parts would suit me. I have a few alternators that need gone through. Old switches too.
PM or call me, Need more info. like make model of alt and application? Have a ton of BWD stuff that is non Mopar I am going through, definitely aloof starter and alt parts. Hey what connections on that brake switch does it has like two tubes for wires?. Also that starter switch is for the pedal, it has adjustable height.

-
Back