Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
English wheel is on the list to acquire. Them things are a bit pricey, especially the dies

What about a spanish wheel????

What do Mexicans and cue balls have in common???

The harder you hit them, the more english you get out of them....

Last edited:
I would like to find an extra pair.

Gary.jpg

So I’ve been working on a design for a welding and metal working bench. Made of 2x4x.250 wall tubing and a 1/4 inch plate, is 740 pounds too heavy for a work bench haha

So I’ve been working on a design for a welding and metal working bench. Made of 2x4x.250 wall tubing and a 1/4 inch plate, is 740 pounds too heavy for a work bench haha
I have a welding table, 1 inch armor plate. What do you think that weighs? 4 foot square....Got it at an auction, some ***** was tough to get home....

I have a welding table, 1 inch armor plate. What do you think that weighs? 4 foot square....Got it at an auction, some ***** was tough to get home....
That would be a nice welding table!
At old workplace my predecessor built a welding table. 1/4 plate on top. Super heavy framework.
I welded a bunch of 1/2” nuts to it and set a 4x4 5/8 thick plate on it and used jack bolts to set it flat. Then welded the bolts. Worked very well. Now im back at home with no welding bench.

86° and Real smokey out there. The auto enthusiasts of the slammed variety

lowrid10.gif

are having a gathering in a hotel parking lot in town.
They're not my style, but I do appreciate their dedication and hard work on their hot rods.
West Coast Customs Cruisin' Nationals was scheduled for the fairgrounds this weekend.
Car show was cancelled just like the 410 Sprint Cars at the speedway tonight.

Well, I did get more done today. Trimmed material from rear window. Will trim bottom trim tomorrow. Dad always said haste makes waste. Besides too much beer......
IMG_20201003_165807.jpg

Painted the walls of my Wood shop. Getting closer to putting things back in.....New concrete floor......Lovin it......

How long do you think it took to put that top on at the the factory? 15 minutes? If that.....Crazy huh.....
Ya, but they didn't care too much how it looked........
I think they tossed it out over the assembly line. If it landed on the right car it was ‘another job well done!’ :thumbsup:

I think they tossed it out over the assembly line. If it landed on the right car it was ‘another job well done!’ :thumbsup:

For a seemingly impervious material water wise, they ALL got rust bubbles under the vinyl :BangHead:. No matter the manufacture. My mother's '69 LTD 2 door had the rust bubble thing goin' on by 1973 and we lived in the frickin' Mojave Desert :realcrazy:.

For a seemingly impervious material water wise, they ALL got rust bubbles under the vinyl :BangHead:. No matter the manufacture. My mother's '69 LTD 2 door had the rust bubble thing goin' on by 1973 and we lived in the frickin' Mojave Desert :realcrazy:.
Actually, that was one area of mine that had almost no rust.

Actually, that was one area of mine that had almost no rust.

That must have been one of those "We need a black GTS with vinyl right now! Pick the next one on the line!" after the roof had gotten a real paint job :lol:. I hate it when my mind works that way, like a sales manager that is :lol:.

That must have been one of those "We need a black GTS with vinyl right now! Pick the next one on the line!" after the roof had gotten a real paint job :lol:. I hate it when my mind works that way, like a sales manager that is :lol:.
It’s funny you say that, my 74 charger SE I had, triple black, vinyl top. I was surprised to find when I removed the vinyl top, it was painted and rust free. Even where the trim met the quarter which is where they rust a lot of times on those 3rd gens

Sad part is, that was about the only area of the damn car that was rust free

-
Back