Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did a quick pass in the driveway yesterday with the mini plow.
Covered it.
Come out today battery is dead put the charger it.
Come out a hour later starts up choke cable is frozen:mob:
I'll get back at it tomorrow

Lots of shitty coverage with the action up here. News is so full of bs i cant watch it.

Anyone got a lead on a passenger side from fender for a 74 dart swinger? Pretty sure I tweaked mine while moving it per court orders today

Took some pics at the house today. Her dress is traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai. The tree is the famous Tet tree, that blossoms once a year during Tet. They are everywhere during Tet. Families that don't already have one growing at their house, go out and buy them for decoration. Called Apricot Blossom Tree.
IMG_20220130_093236.jpg
IMG_20220130_093018.jpg
IMG_20220130_093016.jpg
IMG_20220130_093014.jpg

So much for the cruise night. :BangHead: Misread the little advertisement in the little newspaper "4th Saturday of the month" :BangHead:
Have to get my Hot Rod fix with the Donut Derelicts in the morning :lol:

Tet is this coming Monday evening and Tuesday?
Yes its different days every year( Lunar Calendar ) Starts on Mon night the 31st this year and they celebrate all week long through Sunday. Then most people will go back to where they were working, before they came home to be with family for the holiday. There will be lots of partying and drinking this week, for sure...:lol:

Yes its different days every year( Lunar Calendar ) Starts on Mon night the 31st this year and they celebrate all week long through Sunday. Then most people will go back to where they were working, before they came home to be with family for the holiday. There will be lots of partying and drinking this week, for sure...:lol:

I had to look up the Lunar calendar in VN. How interesting that is :D.

Watching Barrett-Jackson amazing the higher prices the cars are going for this year.

Evening, sitting here watching Barrett-Jackson. Cough is driving me nuts, wife got me some stuff to help today. Have a big swap meet the 5th and 6th, I need to get some thing loaded in my truck.

2023 Corvette coming up next...650HP.
Oh and VIN 001
Crap I can't find my phone bidder number.

SOLD $3.6M WOW for a Veterans organization.

Last edited:
Anders,

Have you seen this cam??? It's close to the one Hughes recommended for your engine and most likely a little cheaper....

[FOR SALE] - New Comp Cam Xtreme Energy 20 225-4 (A engine)
Thanks for the tip! That's a hydraulic, though. I'd really like a solid cam.

I'm a little hesitant now. Maybe the cam Hughes recommended is simply the one they have. It is their smallest solid cam. All the threads I've read talk about smaller cams and I think maybe the lift on the Hughes cam will cause problems, especially with the bigger valves.

On the other hand, changing the cam if it's too big isn't really a big deal.

I'm more uncertain than ever. Maybe I should stick to the 273 heads, give them a proper bowl job and a little porting and new guides.

Just finishef my first cup. Got this for christmas from my 10yo. I love it.

View attachment 1715861446
I'm not sure if this fits your needs. In mechanical parts for sale

Yesterday at 1:37 PM#1
55580.jpg

Gearhed73Well-Known Member
Rating - 100%
3 0 0
Add Feedback

Local Time:
11:07 PM
Contact Seller
Cleaning out some of the parts I’m not using. All parts include shipping to lower 48.

Sale pending Edelbrock RPM manifold. Has been milled at some point ( not by me) will include the thicker manifold gaskets that you will need. $200
New comp 910-16 Valve spring $100

New comp spring retainers 744-16 $75

273 adjustable rocker arms and shafts $175

Nos launcher ( progressive nitrous controller) $150

Used Comp solid roller cam $200

Now she wants me to go back out and buy 10 cases of Tiger Bia. Bout $120 usd Should last the holiday week, with guests coming and going....:lol:

-
Back