Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yea! My white Dakota is going away this afternoon. Scrap pays $300. Subtract that from the $1800 I paid 11 years ago and it has been a cheap ride.

Yea! My white Dakota is going away this afternoon. Scrap pays $300. Subtract that from the $1800 I paid 11 years ago and it has been a cheap ride.

Good deal

Screenshot_20230619_101917_craigslist.jpg

My '98 dakota is one of the best cars i ever owned... base model with v6, it never gave me a single problem other than replacing the battery once with a $39 reman... drove it like 15 years til the brake lines got too rusty and i wasn't gonna change em.. :) Great truck though

My '98 dakota is one of the best cars i ever owned... base model with v6, it never gave me a single problem other than replacing the battery once with a $39 reman... drove it like 15 years til the brake lines got too rusty and i wasn't gonna change em.. :) Great truck though
I have 2 96's (until this afternoon) and I once owned a 2000 2 wheeler. All V6's and all good trucks. The bodies and frames go away long before the drive trains wear out.

20150404_163221.jpg

100_4808.jpg

I have 2 96's (until this afternoon) and I once owned a 2000 2 wheeler. All V6's and all good trucks. The bodies and frames go away long before the drive trains wear out.

View attachment 1716104241

View attachment 1716104242

Yeah, mine was the whole underside (michigan salt roads) and above the rear tires/wheel lips which is normal for dodge trucks... the v6 was a great motor, i beat the piss out of it... the clutch wore out before the engine

My grand cherokee is 5 years old now.. i REALLY should do some rustproofing before this winter.. really like the vehicle and hope it lives a long time

Morning got a buddy dropping by to buy some parts for a car he just got. Then more mowing, weeds are going nuts growing faster then I can get them cut down.
In for break. Just evened up the weeds around the house (formerly known as 'the lawn')

Last edited:
Yeah, mine was the whole underside (michigan salt roads) and above the rear tires/wheel lips which is normal for dodge trucks... the v6 was a great motor, i beat the piss out of it... the clutch wore out before the engine
I wish I had the place and the energy. A 3.9 and the A500 O/D would be sweet in a early A cruiser.

Dart64GT.jpg

dart64gt2v6 wagon2.jpg

dart64gt2.jpg

I would do the newer 3.9 or whatever is in my GC... i LOVE that motor... loves to spin, makes great power and if the 8spd trans could work it would be a blast with 4.10's
And still get 25 on the highway!

Dude ... my grass is crispy but the weeds are 10" tall
Probably not enough to make any significant impact on the water table, But we had rain 3-4 times in last week. Grass has got some green in it again! But still nearly dormant, while some of the trumpet vine shoots were well over a foot high. I figure the weeds just suck more and more of the water from the grass as they get more leaves. So keep them low and grass has a better chance...

My lawn/forest is wet, but it is mowed down, 4 acres of oak and hickory, I would say 500 .. soon as it dries I will take advantage of zero dust, mowing when its very dry I wear a mask, ear plugs and glasses.
I hate mowing in a cloud of dust

Probably not enough to make any significant impact on the water table, But we had rain 3-4 times in last week. Grass has got some green in it again! But still nearly dormant, while some of the trumpet vine shoots were well over a foot high. I figure the weeds just suck more and more of the water from the grass as they get more leaves. So keep them low and grass has a better chance...

My lawn/forest is wet, but it is mowed down, 4 acres of oak and hickory, I would say 500 .. soon as it dries I will take advantage of zero dust, mowing when its very dry I wear a mask, ear plugs and glasses.
I hate mowing in a cloud of dust

I pretty much live by the rule of "Whatever God forces out of the ground, I'll cut off at about the 3" mark" Having lived in the desert (CO and AZ) I'm not caught up in the lush-green deal.

The bit of rain we had last week didn't seem to do much. Still powder dry

I pretty much live by the rule of "Whatever God forces out of the ground, I'll cut off at about the 3" mark" Having lived in the desert (CO and AZ) I'm not caught up in the lush-green deal.

The bit of rain we had last week didn't seem to do much. Still powder dry
So you live in West Virginia and out in the country? I let things live except some best bugs, drive way gets hit with weed killer and thats it, nothing lush about my yard :lol:

16871896064752936004401864436277.jpg

-
Back