Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Your car is so cool the hood doesn't want to leave
Timmy picked that up for me . 10 minute drive from him E bay score.
Tim open the box make sure it's a bolt down.
He messages me back . I picked it up.
So how's it look? Looks like a box to me.
Funny guy that Tim, and a great person as earth folks go.
I have to take him and Simone to K Pax someday.

Well, i should get on with something. Oh, have to do a dump run, empty trailer. Then load with scrap. Will probably make a couple scrap runs next week. Then off to Alaska…

Well, i should get on with something. Oh, have to do a dump run, empty trailer. Then load with scrap. Will probably make a couple scrap runs next week. Then off to Alaska…
Enjoy.
My daughter and I have property in Delta Junction.
That's at the end of the Alaska Highway.
Beautiful state.

@71GSSDemon Looking through your thread now. Your hinges seem similar. seeing if I can find a pic showing your hinges still on there............................
Yeah, I am not good with updating any kind of build thread - just occasionally on the introduction. I can't seem to find a pic of the small bracket. I know it bolted to the fender and through a hinge mounting hole. IIRC, the hood sat on top of it fine as it is the thin race weight, but I guess I can't prove that now..

Enjoy.
Beautiful state.
We are heading to Alaska on the 18th for 8 days.

Home alone for another day, been catching up on my summer maintenance yesterday, zip lined the dryer vent and vacuumed it out good, put new door handles and ded bolts on front and rear door yesterday, some house work, cleaned shower walls and tub, deep cleaned bathroom and laundry area while I had the dryer pulled out .
My wife is enjoying some time with her mom in Oklahoma near the Cherakee nation.
Good morning everyone, watching weather closely today.

FB_IMG_1687812766822.jpg

Enjoy.
Beautiful state.
the alaskan cruise was on Kimmies bucket list. Seems everyone really enjoys it.

The real pain in the *** is I don't want to remove the fenders to remove the springs.
I’m not sure how it is on the pre 72s, but I was able to take a long handled flat screw driver and reach down and pop the retainer clips off and pull the hinges out

-
Back