Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
also, I've got some time anyway as I need to repair the inner rocker panel as well

Yeah... You should see these Rockers and inner rears , and outers on this 1!!

Yeah... You should see these Rockers and inner rears , and outers on this 1!!
mine are non-existent lol. hey what was the name of that rust proofing stuff like por15 you mentioned a while back?

Just wondering, anyone else running into withdrawal limits at their bank? I went to withdraw some cash for the swap meet and was denied due to a supposed A federal withdrawal limit at banks due to a cash shortage?!?! Never ran into this before. Wondering if this is true or was the teller making something up

Just wondering, anyone else running into withdrawal limits at their bank? I went to withdraw some cash for the swap meet and was denied due to a supposed A federal withdrawal limit at banks due to a cash shortage?!?! Never ran into this before. Wondering if this is true or was the teller making something up
The only limit I'm aware of is the $10,000 limit that's been around for years.

Did not realize it will rain tonight. Spent all afternoon detailing the Fury.:BangHead: But I would have done it anyway. Deep cleaned and waxed the valence panels, used Turtle Wax stuff on the chrome though much of it is worn. Worked on whitewalls, they look better. Waxed the hood and the trunk too. I had my camera with me when I was out driving, but couldn't find a Spring-color photo op. This year's azalea bloom is not the usual bursts of color.

The only limit I'm aware of is the $10,000 limit that's been around for years.
I was trying to take 700 and they said there was a new 500 dollar limit per account per day

I'm not gonna take a swing at that softball hanging over the plate...
For you dave

IMG_0644.JPG

Sounds like a bank limit not a Federal limit. My bank's cash limit is $2500 per day.
that's what I thought but I called my other bank, I guess something happened that delayed this weeks shipment of cash from one of the regional reserve banks to my area. So all banks in my area for the remainder of the week are under that limit. At least that's what she said lol

Well thank you!! I like that, even if it wasnt meant for me
it was really for all

that's what I thought but I called my other bank, I guess something happened that delayed this weeks shipment of cash from one of the regional reserve banks to my area. So all banks in my area for the remainder of the week are under that limit. At least that's what she said lol
That actually makes sense. I've seen that happen once or twice before around here. The Business customers get the first priority for cash and the non-commercial accounts get limited until the Reserve cash starts flowing again on the normal schedule.

That actually makes sense. I've seen that happen once or twice before around here. The Business customers get the first priority for cash and the non-commercial accounts get limited until the Reserve cash starts flowing again on the normal schedule.
I just never had it happen to me before. Kind of concerning and that's what I asked as it just didn't make sense at first

Chris, I got the barrel and rest of the parts today... I just have to fit it and determine with hand guard now
Nice!!! FYI, Brownells website has several step by step videos for free streaming to help you check everything and assemble it

-
Back