Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tike the truck passed inspection! Yeah!!!!!!! And the tranny shifts great the band was way out of adjustment, life is good!

yup cookies are being mass produced for my church and everyone else who doesn't bake ...seems like I am the only one sometimes.

There is available:

chocolate chip and chocolate chip with the A21 package which makes a Hershey kiss on top standard equip.

then there is peanut butter. and also the A56 peanut butter which comes with a sugar coated topping.

then there is a standard sugar cookie or sugar cookie with optional M&Ms (A01)

And don't forget the Christmas tree cookies with green sugar coat (EF3)

::D:D:D:D:D

Good! I knew you could do it. And now you are booooored

No Skid mark and the other cat Convict started fighting on the bed at 0330 and I have been up since. I tell you what cruising Craig's list at that time can be dangerous, thankfully they do not take paypal!

The Turks shot down a Russian su-24 this morning. Wonder what Putin will do, invade Turkie?

I cant even believe it ....yesterday I was tearing down a couple bench seats to get rid of ....I take the covers off and burn them and throw the frame to the metal scrap.

well, when I took the passenger side seat back apart ...I found a build sheet in there ....totally intact and to a 67 barracuda.

found these!

Attachments

• mopar.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 95
  • mpoar2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 76
-
Back