Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If your bored, you can jump in the Pop and run down here to help me put the Engine in the GTS. You can stay overnight after we drink all the suds

Around 3 our time. A F-15 took it down after repeated warnings they were in restricted air space. I have been on Turkish air bases and they do not mess around, Right before Gulf II they were flying F-4 loaded with bombs all day for weeks to hit the Kurds in N Iraq.

If your bored, you can jump in the Pop and run down here to help me put the Engine in the GTS. You can stay overnight after we drink all the suds

If I had a Transmission I would! Not sure the truck is worthy and the cobalt needs the clutch, so that leaves the firechicken and I am not that stupid!

Well. You all have a good day. I have to run. More doc appointments today

Hey I opened the Beer fridge yesterday and a friend dropped off a venison roast for me! Made my day.

Aint done that clutch yet eh? Don't sound like much fun.

No it should be here any day and I am going to do it at Deans he is letting me use a lift, engine support bar etc. Gonna cost me a few bottles of No. 7. Bought a LUK stage I kit.

I got my scat pack bee, inside window decals in the mail yesterday ...they are a lot bigger than I thought they would be

this is the 68 only bee design

Attachments

• 20151124_044811.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 95
Yeah, It's easy for me with the crane and the lift. I'll install the trans from underneath, since I also have a trans jack. K member and suspension already in

yup cookies are being mass produced for my church and everyone else who doesn't bake ...seems like I am the only one sometimes.

There is available:

chocolate chip and chocolate chip with the A21 package which makes a Hershey kiss on top standard equip.

then there is peanut butter. and also the A56 peanut butter which comes with a sugar coated topping.

then there is a standard sugar cookie or sugar cookie with optional M&Ms (A01)

And don't forget the Christmas tree cookies with green sugar coat (EF3)

::D:D:D:D:D

Id like to get the base line PB. And the sugar cookie in T4 (cinnamon) if the option is available.

How are you going to protect the paint? I hope I will be going through this over the winter.

Should drop right into place without touching anything. I'll mate the exhaust manifolds as it comes into place. Do have towels and blankets If I need. Did the Road Runner the same way, without incident. Just have to go slow and watch everything.

-
Back