Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning...Venison, home baked cookies, sounds so good.

Off to Davis Bros repair shop to get my Tercel looked at, sounds exactly like a noisy wheel bearing AGAIN, I'm wondering if I keep getting replacements from a defective Chinese factory run, SHOCKER that would be haha.

Any one here have a aftermarket radio with cd and mp3 they want to get rid of? Maybe a CB also for the truck.

Good morning, thanks, wish I could stay but gotta get the car to the shop. Have a great day everyone.

I got leaves !!! But I also have a young guy from Church with a backpack blower !!:):)

I got leaves !!! But I also have a young guy from Church with a backpack blower !!:):)

I remember once in Kuwait the LT wanted the parking apron cleaned of the sand it was 1-9" deep. We took the high pressure/volume aircraft huffer (they start on air to save the electric starter). We took the hose and straped it to the front of a pickup and towed it behind. It was the super blower! Looked like a sand storm. Finished the job in a hour!

Attachments

• imagesSKDEQB59.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 78
Lazyness actually it was like half an acre would have taken days with shovels and brooms, You cannot drink in Kuwait!

It was night shift thankfully we would have had the safety guys all over us. I don't think duck tape is a approved fastening device!

Probably would take three big guys to hold the hose and the end has to weigh 20lb at the coupler. Think of a 4" firehose but hot air!

Never seen that rig, but I can imagine it's heavy. And yeah no drinking in any of those hard line Muslim Counrties

We are getting close to 20,000 replies! Another pot of coffee to get there. LOL

Where'd Karl go ?? Probably still shoveling snow?

No, We got about 5"...

Ever since a week and a half ago when I slept crooked and kinked my neck, I can't sit or lay down for too long at a time without having pain. It got a little better, but now has moved lower. I have a stabbing pain between my shoulder blades and sometimes it shoots down my arm...

I've tried pain pills to help numb the pain, but it can't kill it all. I hate to take pills, but it hurts that much that I have to sometimes. Other times, I just suck it up and try to deal with it. It's hard to be cheery when you are in pain, so I have just been checking in once in a while so I don't say anything that I'll regret later because I'm grumpy from the pain... :violent1:

I try to lie, recline, and sit to ease some of the pain, but I have to keep changing it up to minimize the discomfort. I hate pinched nerves.... :finga:

Then, last week on Monday night, my dog chased a skunk and got a little sprayed. Luckily not a direct hit, but he got some in the front (nose, face, and shoulders). I gave him "the bath" and it's better now, but you can still smell a trace of it if you get near his face. :banghead:

I can only be on-line for 15-30 minutes at a time until my back and neck get a stabbing pain.

-
Back