Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not surprising though. The accusation is theft. Even if its done with pencil and paper, its a felony. How will it effect Nissan and Renault, that's going to be the big question. The thinking has been that he's been pretty important. Isn't this always the situation? How key is a leader to an organization? We see it in sports, business, clubs, goverment. Stock holders may have over reacted just because of the surprise and loss of trust. Time will tell. Can't imagine it will effect anything on the production or customer side for a few years.

Truthfully, it's nice to see someone speak up and show the CEOs of the world that they are not above the law.

wow... want to hear something really crazy. That redskin QB, broke his leg on the same yard line, same day of the month, with the same score and the same final score as Joe Theisman 33 years prior. Freaky

No gravy work today. Just some peckerhead callin to have me install a hanger bearing while he stands watch.

Not happenin.

If any of you has not seen tte Leno's Garage episode which is entirely about the Turbine Car he owns, it is super cool.

Dam trunnion joints suck, could not get the pin out with the 30 ton press so tried to put the boot over it. Just ordered another one!:mob:

Dam trunnion joints suck, could not get the pin out with the 30 ton press so tried to put the boot over it. Just ordered another one!:mob:
hmm, mine came out easy on my 20 ton. but it was worn as **** though.

I think over the winter, I am going to sit down and write the push button book I keep thinking about doing.

Hey slant question the drain plug on a 64 is it the big 7/8 head that is supposed to be there? I have a replacement one in the cuda, just looks wrong and shiney. Cant find a good answer.

Yes, the stock drain plugs had a 7/8" hex head on them....

Organizing stuff in the living room... When’s the last time someone actually saw a CED Videodisc?! Beer can beside it for size comparison.

Now if only I can find where the Videodisc deck/player is hiding. Got an entire stack of discs sitting here.

View attachment 1715251002

I have a few of those discs also....

-
Back