Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There are a lot of anchor options out there Keith recommended this style so if it falls over it is on him! Hey we can lift his Magnum first!!!!!!!!!

As long as we fix it while its up! :D

What length anchors did you get? I have two 3/4 drills. 8" and 24" length. Unless there is a reason not to, I usually go all the way through the slab. That way if I ever need to change an anchor I drive it through cause they dont like to pull back out. Not sure if that would allow the epoxy to drain away, may need a bottom in the hole to keep the epoxy in., but the anchor will pull back up slightly when you tighten it as the wedge sets. We should be able to set the lift in place and drill right through the frame holes. That way you know you got it right. And, you dont hit the threads trying to set it on them drop or push the anchor too deep in the hole. Those anchors are designed to be used that way.

I bet it would be Ben, I need more practice drinking and giving orders on how to drive :toothy1: I better stay here and save my pennies as Victoria is on a lift her self :color:

Bring her! LOL we understand for sure. PECAN WISKEY!

As long as we fix it while its up! :D

What length anchors did you get? I have two 3/4 drills. 8" and 24" length. Unless there is a reason not to, I usually go all the way through the slab. That way if I ever need to change an anchor I drive it through cause they dont like to pull back out. Not sure if that would allow the epoxy to drain away, may need a bottom in the hole to keep the epoxy in., but the anchor will pull back up slightly when you tighten it as the wedge sets. We should be able to set the lift in place and drill right through the frame holes. That way you know you got it right. And, you dont hit the threads trying to set it on them drop or push the anchor too deep in the hole. Those anchors are designed to be used that way.

I think I got 5 1/2 figure 4 in then epoxy. The bottom is course stone they laid first I was still here when they did that. See the slab?

Hmmm

You want it movable or permanent.

I think it can stay there when the roof is over it. It is from some 100 yo slabs that were out in the weather under a tarp so the aging is surely done. I think OMR has it with the 4"pipe and plates welded on them.

I think it can stay there when the roof is over it. It is from some 100 yo slabs that were out in the weather under a tarp so the aging is surely done. I think OMR has it with the 4"pipe and plates welded on them.

Yeh, sort of. Except the pipe I intend to use is stainless.

I don't have the money for the stainless. Thinking brown appliance paint them.

:cheers::cheers::cheers: !! That is great news Stan :color:, I am so happy to see this news this morning brother :cheers:

Thanks Mike. 5 years 80 rounds of chemo 2 clinical trials 20 bone marrow biopsies 20 lumber bar punctures 4 stem cell transplants 3 months of hospital stay 2 1/2 years of living away from home.
But they thing I beat it.

so, im thinking if i do pick up this polara.....it is a 4 door, I do have a 413 max wedgeblock...... sleeper?

That is a very cool piece of timing. I'm looking forward to spending a little time there Friday.. Then on to Hoppy's for some practice drinking!!!

I'll give ya the three hour .... A Three Hour Tour... (Skipper)

Thanks Mike. 5 years 80 rounds of chemo 2 clinical trials 20 bone marrow biopsies 20 lumber bar punctures 4 stem cell transplants 3 months of hospital stay 2 1/2 years of living away from home.

Stan, that is Awesome news indeed !!! My Wife is a stage 3 Brain Tumor Cancer Survivor....12 years now !! PTL !

Just made up a batch of Lift Day, Deer Jerky....

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 003.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 004.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 007.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 008.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 74
Good Morning everyone. I managed to get about 2 hrs sleep. Today is Dee's memorial service. I am doing a eulogy and I tried to write down my eulogy on paper but I just could not condense 24 years. Into 2 pages. So I'll try to just deliver it on the fly. We all are still deeply greiving her and the level of hurt runs high. I'm told this is a form of closure but it don't feel that way.

Tom, I don't know you but I want to offer my condolences. My heart goes out to you and your daughters.

I know we have different traditions over here and I apologize if I'm out of line to weigh in. In Sweden the closest relatives are very rarely expected to speak at a funeral at all. All they have to manage is to place themselves in the pew and be first in line to lay a rose on the coffin.

Whatever pressure you may feel to get this 'right' is from within yourself and I would be surprised if anyone attending will be disappointed whatever you manage to say. And as far as Dee goes, I'm sure she can feel your love and loss without a single word spoken.

Go easy on yourself.

That is ... boy. Wow. Way to go, Stan!

That's great Stan!!! :cheers:

-
Back