Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
mostly.. I couldn't get the upper control arms off. bolts are seized in the bushing. Also the plastic filler in rear bumper and metal piece just below the grille.. Just ran out of time on those.

You need to heat them up with a torch until you can twist them and then use an air hammer to drive them out....

Want to save it guy wants it and it is a manual box in good shape.

Morning guys. Can't you just pull the column and pull the coupler apart? Those pins are next to impossible to remove.

Heat it with a torch and drive the pin with a 1/4" punch.... You may need a helper to hold the steering wheel to keep it from twisting while you pound the roll pin out....

Good morning...last hours of being with my Mopar buddy Keith, and Kim. We had a great time and several of your names have come up in conversation. I am making a big breakfast, homemade biscuits, bacon, eggs, potatoes. Sure wish vacations could never end.

Did he ask about me????

Listen to it from the start to get the full story....

Yeah, you need to burn the rubber out so you can get to the metal sleeve to get it hot enough to break the bolt loose....

Had to do that on the last set that I took off....
i think with the polara, i'll just cut the arms off, they're junk anyway. I've got to source new control arms. Previous owner welded the ball joints in

Heat it with a torch and drive the pin with a 1/4" punch.... You may need a helper to hold the steering wheel to keep it from twisting while you pound the roll pin out....
Got it no roll pin just a bolt good old pickle hammer!

You need to heat them up with a torch until you can twist them and then use an air hammer to drive them out....
That's not likely to happen. It does look like I will get one more shot at them Monday morning. Be nice to save the bolts, but most likely will cut the bolts with angle grinder to save the arms (yes @halifaxhops , I have a pack of HF cutoff wheels. :thumbsup:)
Also figured out why the wheels look different. Took a cap off this morning. The are Ford. So at least not some unmatchable obscure wheel. have to see if actually worth anything.

SBP? could use a roller set for the cuda they are all gone. Don't even care if the rims are the same size.

This is the view you get for around $280. K
From your roof in Phila.
IMG_20180511_103612.jpg

That's not likely to happen. It does look like I will get one more shot at them Monday morning. Be nice to save the bolts, but most likely will cut the bolts with angle grinder to save the arms (yes @halifaxhops , I have a pack of HF cutoff wheels. :thumbsup:)
Also figured out why the wheels look different. Took a cap off this morning. The are Ford. So at least not some unmatchable obscure wheel. have to see if actually worth anything.
is this thing in a junkyard or something?

SBP? could use a roller set for the cuda they are all gone. Don't even care if the rims are the same size.
Tires are flat/trashed...He needed them off to put other rollers on it. I can see if he has anything else there that will work and hold air.

Be appreciated 4 on 5 is what I need no way I am buying 13" tires to push this in the yard.

-
Back