Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thus far, the most difficult thing has been sourcing the tank. Bought three before getting one that would fit correctly. Early sending unit wasn't easy either, but I think I cracked the code with an A100 unit.
The A100 unit won't be accurate. Sadly.

Alright. So today marks day one of my dietary change. Starting at an embarrassing 282 pounds and 34 percent BMI.

So I don’t eat many sweets or cakes. Most of my bad diet comes from a lot of pastas, breads and fried foods. Lots of sugary pops though, which I’m proud to say, I am 2 weeks fully removed from my last soda/pop.

So I’m kind of doing a modified keto diet. I’m cutting out as gluten based products as I can. Guess you can say it’s a gluten free diet without being gluten free. Kind of a lower carb, more nutrient variety diet. And far less processed sugars, still gonna go fruits and veggies so some sugar will be there. But more natural sugars.

Let’s see what happens

My favorite, turkey sandwich.
IMG_20241015_122549.jpg

Alright. So today marks day one of my dietary change. Starting at an embarrassing 282 pounds and 34 percent BMI.

So I don’t eat many sweets or cakes. Most of my bad diet comes from a lot of pastas, breads and fried foods. Lots of sugary pops though, which I’m proud to say, I am 2 weeks fully removed from my last soda/pop.

So I’m kind of doing a modified keto diet. I’m cutting out as gluten based products as I can. Guess you can say it’s a gluten free diet without being gluten free. Kind of a lower carb, more nutrient variety diet. And far less processed sugars, still gonna go fruits and veggies so some sugar will be there. But more natural sugars.

Let’s see what happens
What no meat lovers pizza? Less carbs more protein!

Gosh I hate everything Meta. Such a necessary evil

Reported the fraudster "business" behind managed from Cameroon, Africa stealing a legitimate business local address to infect and steal funds from online shoppers.

Requested they reconsidered... Same response

Facebook sucks

Apparently... That does not violate the "Rules of Conduct" :wtf:

Screenshot_20241015-140911_Facebook.png

Let’s see what happens
I cut out soft drinks years ago,lost about 15 lbs. recently i quit sugar in my coffee. 5 cups/day is 5 traspoons of sugar. Doesent amount to much but that small change leads to 10lbs off since june.

You have a fun job.
It is fun right up until your amped up student turns and points a loaded firearm at you, or you hear the unmistakable sound of a bolt slamming home in the background or Student A decides to unholster his new blaster and show Student B how cool it is…at the loading bench, or the firearm goes off at a odd moment and student shrugs and says oops! But you are correct, best job ever. Well maybe except for being a brass pole.

-
Back