User Moparofficial not responding..

-
Cat lovers. Lol

Cats contributed to the popularity of the post, but "Miraculously" it's back on track.

@toolmanmike tried to steer it off course with Spirits and tasty desserts....but No Joy.

The World population wants to know about Slant 6 Valve Covers.

20240623_190617.jpg

This one fits an A-Body, as it is labled.

Screenshot_20240623-190712_Gallery.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

So not that it matters to me, I found the sale ad. The seller clearly shows the original Mopar Performance part number label on the original box. I see no fault on the sellers part. The buyer is responsible to know what he is buying.
All that being said, if I was the seller, I would probably refund the buyers money if he ships it back. But I would not pay the buyer's shipping cost to send the part back.
I agree, buyers fault. Buyer needs to be more direct on what he needs. Part #, more precise on his needs or application. Saler, may not have all the answers, so buyer needs to do his due diligence. Buyer should send back on his own dime, as well pay the original freight. Saler will refund the balance after any of other expenses taken out. This is the reason I don't ship. Packaging, postal fees and the trip to send.

Not yet. There hasn't been a car presented that he can refuse to buy yet.
I don't think he would even buy a car if the mafia made him buy one.
Ya know an offer ya can't refuse. He would weasel out some way. He's a pro.
Dan has more song and dance than, Sammy Davis Jr had, when it comes to buy

I don't think he would even buy a car if the mafia made him buy one.
Ya know an offer ya can't refuse. He would weasel out some way. He's a pro.
Dan has more song and dance than, Sammy Davis Jr had, when it comes to buy
That's a lotta song and dance.

Im post 420....i know at least one of you has a minute

Rarely do i partake in the dark arts but kitty cats live there.

Last edited:
I agree, buyers fault. Buyer needs to be more direct on what he needs. Part #, more precise on his needs or application. Saler, may not have all the answers, so buyer needs to do his due diligence. Buyer should send back on his own dime, as well pay the original freight. Saler will refund the balance after any of other expenses taken out. This is the reason I don't ship. Packaging, postal fees and the trip to sen
Yea what a show, and everyone is confused about what happened. I bought the part from him, and before he shipped it I realized it was wrong for my Slant. I tried to speak to him and he ignored me for 3- 4 days. I figured I was getting the shaft, so I made the post. Not until MeMike said he should give me a refund 7 days later did he respond or tell me what he was going to do. Yea he posted the part #, so what! Again, I don't operate that way with people. I would have maned up and said "Ok I'll re-list it brother." He wouldn't say either way If he was going to ship it or give me a refund- no response at all for 7 days.

Yea what a show, and everyone is confused about what happened. I bought the part from him, and before he shipped it I realized it was wrong for my Slant. I tried to speak to him and he ignored me for 3- 4 days. I figured I was getting the shaft, so I made the post. Not until MeMike said he should give me a refund 7 days later did he respond or tell me what he was going to do. Yea he posted the part #, so what! Again, I don't operate that way with people. I would have maned up and said "Ok I'll re-list it brother." He wouldn't say either way If he was going to ship it or give me a refund- no response at all for 7 days.
sorry man, you must have the wrong thread. This thread is about cats:poke:

This everyone isn't confused. You just made a mistake.

-
Back