Wife / Girlfriend rage

-
If it's the first time I'd explain it nicely and give her another chance if it has happened before she would be out of my life

She likes using tools. She really likes to use my sand blasting cabinet. Specially when it is paint and light rust. She loves the way it 'melts' off.

My wife installed our plank flooring.
She's really good at it.
Doesn't work on cars, though.
I don't care.
She does want a '65 Barracuda, but is in no hurry.
If I could ever find a solid car with the right options.....for the right price.....

Life? Nothing better than having the right wife. Nothing worse than having the wrong wife.
I've had a lot of dogs never ha,d a real bad one though. Man's best friend.

I almost forgot...

She does hold and pump a mean brake pedal anytime I ask.

That's pretty much the only thing car work related that I haven't managed to find a way to do without a second person.

...oops, and can also steer and brake a chain towed car without working PB/PS while keeping the chain taught and slowing the tow vehicle approaching a stop.

Think I'll keep her.

Seven pages, to each his own and if you have whats important to you in a wife/lady friend, good for you.
Someone said to me today at a cruise in when we were talking that my wife and I must have done something right to make it to year 48 of married life.....I told him I don't honestly know and I dont, never thought much about it...Maybe it was just luck or maybe I swore that no other man would be in my children's life, maybe we both were so behind the eight ball that we had to get past whatever the problem was but thinking about it maybe it was unselfish commitment to each other and our children.
I never even considered for a second being with a woman who was into sharing my hobbies. Wasn't a issue because I had neither the time or money for a hobby until recently....What was always and still the issue, is knowing I have a partner in life who always has my back, who I can trust with every cent I have, who took care of my kids while I was at work, who cooked cleaned and who put everything and everybody ahead of herself
While most trashed the OP's girlfriend, I actually feel sorry for her, not condoning damaging others property but why or what drove her to do this.
Very honestly I would have never posted this, never put it out there to give complete strangers the opportunity to talk the lousy way they did about someone I claimed to be in love with
But thats just me and thats the social media world we live in

Seven pages, to each his own and if you have whats important to you in a wife/lady friend, good for you.
Someone said to me today at a cruise in when we were talking that my wife and I must have done something right to make it to year 48 of married life.....I told him I don't honestly know and I dont, never thought much about it...Maybe it was just luck or maybe I swore that no other man would be in my children's life, maybe we both were so behind the eight ball that we had to get past whatever the problem was but thinking about it maybe it was unselfish commitment to each other and our children.
I never even considered for a second being with a woman who was into sharing my hobbies. Wasn't a issue because I had neither the time or money for a hobby until recently....What was always and still the issue, is knowing I have a partner in life who always has my back, who I can trust with every cent I have, who took care of my kids while I was at work, who cooked cleaned and who put everything and everybody ahead of herself
While most trashed the OP's girlfriend, I actually feel sorry for her, not condoning damaging others property but why or what drove her to do this.
Very honestly I would have never posted this, never put it out there to give complete strangers the opportunity to talk the lousy way they did about someone I claimed to be in love with
But thats just me and thats the social media world we live in
Steve,
I'm the OP.... I've responded to your earlier post...but, with this one, I want to say without knowing you or ever meeting you, I can tell you're a good guy...and perhaps that's why you've been married 48 years.
I know you see my original post as bad or disrespectful. I don't know any of the members here personally and that's why I threw it out there, otherwise I wouldn't have. I haven't even said a word to my closest friends...actually, haven't brought the subject up to anyone. Again, I could care less what people here are saying or names they may call her. Like I said before, face to face it would be a different situation. It's a forum and the others, like you, are just chiming in. I suspect some of the "tough" answers put out there are just theater. I think some were just having fun with it.
Looking back, maybe I should have posed it as a hypothetical...who knows, maybe it was.

Steve,
I'm the OP.... I've responded to your earlier post...but, with this one, I want to say without knowing you or ever meeting you, I can tell you're a good guy...and perhaps that's why you've been married 48 years.
I know you see my original post as bad or disrespectful. I don't know any of the members here personally and that's why I threw it out there, otherwise I wouldn't have. I haven't even said a word to my closest friends...actually, haven't brought the subject up to anyone. Again, I could care less what people here are saying or names they may call her. Like I said before, face to face it would be a different situation. It's a forum and the others, like you, are just chiming in. I suspect some of the "tough" answers put out there are just theater. I think some were just having fun with it.
Looking back, maybe I should have posed it as a hypothetical...who knows, maybe it was.
Its late I'll be brief
Its not that I see your post as bad or disrespectful and I give you credit for being able to shrug off people who print lousy comments, a lesson I should learn
Nobody knows you or your lady friend, so in reality nobody really knows what your situation is but the general assumption was she got upset with you over something, than takes it out on your personal property,
Most would agree that there is no excuse for this type of behaviour, however was it out of spite or was she so mad, so upset she made the mistake of acting out in this manner
People make mistakes. They say and do things in the heat of a argument
Only you know and to be truthful I for one wouldn't want to know and thats my point
Words printed by strangers on social media or not, and while you cant reach through a computer screen and grab some idiot by the throat, I dont like what some A-holes said about your girlfriend.
Funny story now forty seven years later which may or may not be relevant
My wife and I are over her parents house and if I recall it was before we had children. We get into a argument, not bad but some words back and forth....her father, the easiest going guy I ever met, he threw us both out of the house
We never argued in front of anyone again.

My wifes nuts to, and doesn't help much with the cars. But we have 3 young kids I work way too much and she runs her own small business. But im restoring her truck right now so im making her help. But she knows if she ever hurts a car or kid in a fit of her childish rage. she will be playing permanent hide and seek on 300 acres here lol. She flips like a light switch but shes a great mom and well....I attached a photo for which head i think with more often than not lol. (She would never touch our kids or my cars) she knows that's the line that will end her stay at home mom life

Snapchat-93675530.jpg

Screenshot_20220930-201258_Photos.jpg

I never tripped and lodged anything in my butt....in case any of you jokers are thinking that way.....
You mean like that Reverend in England a few years ago who slipped while doing some naked gardening and had a potato stuck inside his ***. Would have been OK as an excuse, but when the Doctor removed the potato, it was already peeled. :p

When Kitty and I first met, I was workin on my 71 Dart. Building a mild 360 for it. I told her right from the rip I was a car guy and my hobby was expensive compared to most and that it was going to continue. First thing she did was buy me a 350 dollar set of Comp roller rockers for the LA. That's how much they were in 1994.

I will say this, I bet 100% of us human have personality flaws, some are just more destructive than others. Some are simply bat chit crazy, but if two people love each other and want to be with each other, can live together and not ruin lives, so be it.
Mom (and maybe God also), always said, never judge anyone, especially if you have never walked in their shoes.
The someone to lean on, and I hope this thread has helped at least in some ssmall ways.

I will say this, I bet 100% of us human have personality flaws, some are just more destructive than others. Some are simply bat chit crazy, but if two people love each other and want to be with each other, can live together and not ruin lives, so be it.
Mom (and maybe God also), always said, never judge anyone, especially if you have never walked in their shoes.
The someone to lean on, and I hope this thread has helped at least in some ssmall ways.
God Bless Mom

My wifes nuts to, and doesn't help much with the cars. But we have 3 young kids I work way too much and she runs her own small business. But im restoring her truck right now so im making her help. But she knows if she ever hurts a car or kid in a fit of her childish rage. she will be playing permanent hide and seek on 300 acres here lol. She flips like a light switch but shes a great mom and well....I attached a photo for which head i think with more often than not lol. (She would never touch our kids or my cars) she knows that's the line that will end her stay at home mom life

View attachment 1716007412

View attachment 1716007413
Yea right. You wish. lol

-
Back