Wife / Girlfriend rage

-
^^^ You said you love her more than life itself, you answered the part about what you will do. Love is funny emotion.

You asked what We would do.

I figure you can't fix stupid or heal bat chit crazy. I guess you like a challenge!
Me, personally, I care NOT for such childish, stupid behavior...I would show her the door after I moved all my valuables and myself OUT.

But I'm not Anne Landers or whoever that advice lady is.

Do a better job training the next one. lol
The problem these days, women have taken the roll of a man.
Men can still be passive aggressive and very jealous of a car just the same. I've seen it first hand.

Non car guys will just never get it.

I appreciate you chiming in.. (in which im still trying to figure out the connection), to a post that you deem not proper for a "car forum".. With that said, again, I do appreciate your opinion..
Just to make it clear, I look at my post as a simple question that involves a CAR that directly relates to this site..Also, to make it clear, I didnt ask to be advised on what I should do, I asked what would YOU do. You make it sound like I spilled our complete personal lives and need guidance.
Where other people take it and how they choose to perceive it and answer is their choice.... and just like my appreciation for your "answer", I appreciate theirs... Others have opened up about their own situations.
It's been entertaining and comical at times. She's not my wife, she's my girlfriend, and I love and care for her more than life itself, let alone any car (unless it was a original 71 hemi cuda).
I could really care less what names people call her because It's a forum, not face to face...and all these answers are based on limited information, and the story is one sided, mine.
You do as you want and the fact she vandalised your car and this being a car forum has nothing to do with anything
When you post what you did and ask what would you do, thats asking for advise and correct me if im wrong you received a lot of advise
Im not trying to knock you either and you should know it's more of a issue of some of the replies you received, I just didnt care for them ....So my apoligies for offending you
If you love this woman and you say you do, I hope you both can work it out, get some help
In closing id only offer this.....Im married 48 years, 12 years ago my wife was diagnosed with a serious incurable illness
Miracle she is still alive today but she isn't out of the woods by any means
She's had 4 major surgeries in that time plus infections chemo you name it
She lives now getting scans every 4 months just waiting for the next shoe to drop
Im sure you get the picture. My point is this, although she is still the same person, she isn't the same person if that makes sense.....She knows what she is facing and deals the best she can but in 12 years I swear to you there was a few times I wanted to move out of the house....It was so difficult dealing with some things with her I was at the end of my rope and of course she didnt see it my way and probably still doesnt
I guess what im trying to convey is some times there are reasons and only you know if there is or isn't
I still think posting what you did wasnt the wise thing but thats me.....Good luck and I hope everything works out

Put a camera in the garage, piss her off again and post the video here.

OP, get rid of her. that kind of crazy never gets any better. it may be that she needs anger management but usually its just plain crazy.

I was married to a woman with extremely psychotic jealous fits of Rage, among other issues. When she would go off on one of her psycho episodes none of your personal property nor your life even mattered. At this point, in my life, I'd ask her to pay for the stuff she damaged and then probably get rid of her..
Don't even ask her to pay in fact if you can get her to leave without paying her do that .At best give her enough to set herself up in an apartment. When she leaves, change the locks, don't ever speak to her again unless there are kids involved. If there are kids involved good luck. The reason these women act the way they do is they know they can have you physically removed while they squat in the house ,even if it is yours. they try and piss you off so you react and they can call the cops. None of them are worth a damn. If you can get rid of her do it and do it fast.

She's not my wife, she's my girlfriend, and I love and care for her more than life itself, let alone any car (unless it was a original 71 hemi cuda).
understandable

cuda.PNG

To anyone who puts up with it and says "I love her" believe me it isn't love and the crazy woman will never wake up one day and magically not be crazy. Get rid of her. There are plenty of normal women out there who will make you happy. When it comes to crazy women things happen fast and you'll be sitting in a jail cell fast wondering what the hell just happened. Hint: when the police come, they are coming at you, the man when they walk up on a domestic disturbance call.

My way of thinking is if you even have to ask the question then you already have your answer. You just dont like it or your afraid to do it. Either way is ok and understandable. But you only live once. Why have regrets or be miserable. Only you can decide.

To anyone who puts up with it and says "I love her" believe me it isn't love and the crazy woman will never wake up one day and magically not be crazy.
I put up with it until she got Bat **** Crazy. I had too many cars, parts and crap in the basement, and was looking for a house I could afford, luckily one dropped in my lap at the right time. I did live with her son for three weeks til I got the house, that oughta tell you how awesome she was.
You just dont like it or your afraid to do it. Either way is ok and understandable. But you only live once. Why have regrets or be miserable. Only you can decide.
Sometimes you just have to take that leap, I did, but I became a master of my own destiny. Nothing motivated me like that ever before.

Last edited:
Men can still be passive aggressive and very jealous of a car just the same. I've seen it first hand.

Non car guys will just never get it.
I think you mean boys.
From what I gather from your previous post, it seems you've only encountered boys.

I hope the "Unless it was an original 71 Hemi cuda" was in jest, otherwise you have answered your own question. I've been in your shoes, albeit eight years, and the best thing was walking away barefoot. Good luck.

I hope the "Unless it was an original 71 Hemi cuda" was in jest, otherwise you have answered your own question. I've been in your shoes, albeit eight years, and the best thing was walking away barefoot. Good luck.
Of course it was said in jest... I think... Maybe..... depends on the color..

Last edited:
It's called playing house and wasting time...been there,done that,got the t-shirt..no more women with a drug dependency or chemical imbalance....they will have you thinking something is wrong with you....lmfao...I'm so glad to be divorced..what a waste...

Women have had it too good for too long its crashing down on them and some marry for money well all do really. i work with the ones who have oit made but still ***** around on their husbands none of them are worth it good looking or not. Its about what they bring to the table and *** is cheap. it gets to the point where its cheaper to keep them around but once you get there you are basically too old to care. example I'm working all week refrigerator is on the fritz, instead of doing something about it she complains to me I'm like "why don't you make the call and hand me the bill? I don't have time right now..." but no, constant bitching and complaining don't do a damned thing but that.

It's not easy finding a compatible mate.

Being blind to red flags can affect the rest of your life and sanity.

"Settling" is not good.

Relationships based on physical attraction and nothing else are not good.

"Two way street" is a MUST.

Took me 34 years, but glad I waited it out.

Past relationships or potential relationships usually revealed "nope" signs within 3 weeks.
Some sooner, some later, but 3 weeks was average.

It's not easy finding a compatible mate.

Being blind to red flags can affect the rest of your life and sanity.

"Settling" is not good.

Relationships based on physical attraction and nothing else are not good.

"Two way street" is a MUST.

Took me 34 years, but glad I waited it out.

Past relationships or potential relationships usually revealed "nope" signs within 3 weeks.
Some sooner, some later, but 3 weeks was average.

LOL…took me 43 years. Worth the wait. All of my friends but two have been divorced at least once because they HAD to be married by a certain age. I waited.

There is a Carrie Underwood song that says, "dug my key into the side of his pretty little jacked up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats. Took a Louisville Slugger to both headlights," something about 4 flat tires, and more.
I did my own Wierd Al like rewrite to that. "I put the Louisville Slugger right between her eyes then ran her *** over with 4 flat tires. I wasn't my truck that cheated, it was me".

-
Back