Wife / Girlfriend rage

-
Those are really her cars :lol:
Yep.. and I have no problem with that! LOL Fine print on our marriage licence says something about that I'm responsible for "vehicle maintenance and lawn care"! This one is officially hers, both are '64 models !
1964dodgepolara 064.JPG

She needs to GO! Like many others have said, behavior like that will only get worse.
Here is my wife helping me strip paint and prep the Cuda for primer about 10 years ago.
Cuda04.png

Cuda06.JPG

Cuda05.JPG

She needs to GO! Like many others have said, behavior like that will only get worse.
Here is my wife helping me strip paint and prep the Cuda for primer about 10 years ago.
View attachment 1716005986

View attachment 1716005988

View attachment 1716005987

Hey um, ahhh, you rent her out for a weekend or what? Not looking for full service just some help with the car and maybe a sammich! lol Decent bodyshop helpers are hard to come by.:thumbsup:

By her flowers it’s probably your fault anyway. Wait it’s your fault for sure :poke:

One of my ex gf's wanted me to tattoo her name on my arm...

I can see settling down with a women, getting married, having kids...

But a tattoo, that's so permanent.... :rolleyes:

My stepfather gave us the best relationship advice ever. It never failed me, and when my brother finally accepted the advice, it did not fail him:
1. Never get in a relationship with someone more screwed up than you are.
2. And if the relationship is failing, they can’t “cut you off” if they don’t know where it’s coming from.

In most states damaging property of your spouse
or significant other is considered domestic violence. Call the law.

In her defense, I have tripped and spilled things in spectacular fashion. Weird things can happen.
I never tripped and lodged anything in my butt....in case any of you jokers are thinking that way.....

1 laugh 6.jpg

I got her sister pregnant...
Just kidding.. we're not married, but have lived together for 12 years.. This isn't the first time, and I don't necessarily think she targeted the car, but she has mentioned that I care more for the car than her...which is completely nuts.. If I did, the car would have been finished a long time ago...

Don't fall for the fallacy of sunk costs.

Ask her if she wants to enjoy her old age eating Ben and Jerry's, and drinking box wine with a blanket of cats as her only company as she spends the years from 40-87 wondering where all the good men went while she watches Pretty Woman and Sex in the City over and over. Remember that seven more years women get is tacked on at the end of life when body parts are wearing out and hurting.

Have her watch this entire video. It starts off with some basic economics.

Last edited:
Karma is a *****. The afore mentioned Ex jacked the Keys to my 1966 Plymouth Satellite... slammed it into a culvert, and bent a frame rail. Among ‽ things, (like Killing a mint Vintage Daisy 200S&&&
That's Not a Bee, it's a RR or Sat! Beautiful Pic! Almost painted my 68 Coronet Super Bee Clone that color! And of course I know since you posted that picture you knew that as well just because I glanced at the picture and seen your screen name
I had to poke fun at you! Hope all is Good Brother!

So, your significant other gets pissed at you one morning as you're leaving for work... You come home later that day and find a small dent in your mint, unpainted, NOS front valance on your unfinished project car...let's say a 72 Hemi Orange 318 4spd Demon, hypothetically speaking, as well as soda spray on the new BFG's and refinished Ralleys...And inside the the stripped out interior...not a whole lot, but enough to see. Again, it's a work in progress, well patina'd car....not a show car... What do you do..??

Pay attention to this part...

Well if it wasn't your home you could have grabbed her purse and jumped out the window

My stepfather gave us the best relationship advice ever. It never failed me, and when my brother finally accepted the advice, it did not fail him:
1. Never get in a relationship with someone more screwed up than you are.
2. And if the relationship is failing, they can’t “cut you off” if they don’t know where it’s coming from.

WTH does #2 mean?

The old saying about not airing your dirty laundry in public comes into mind when wading through this thread.
Doesn't surprise me whose alone and bitter toward women after reading some of this garbage posted.
There are a lot of crackpots rotten vindictive people in this world of both sexes, id think most anybody could figure that out
Consider yourself blessed if you found the right women

WTH does #2 mean?
#2 concerns a failing relationship where one is withholding sex from the other as a means of punishment or control.

However, if the relationship has failed that bad, denying sex as a punishment or control has a limited effect. You can’t cut someone off from sexual contact if you doesn’t know who they are having sex with.

That's Not a Bee, it's a RR or Sat! Beautiful Pic! Almost painted my 68 Coronet Super Bee Clone that color! And of course I know since you posted that picture you knew that as well just because I glanced at the picture and seen your screen name
I had to poke fun at you! Hope all is Good Brother!
LOL.. she follows me everywhere I go...
beeandbirdcruisesept12019 017.JPG

-
Back