12:05 Garage- ’70 Duster build

-
@HemiDenny , @DionR , @75slant6 , check this out! This is another Ride Tech product that come with their Mustang kits. It uses a S550 Mustang hub, so the bolt pattern is 5x4.5. They also have a caliper brackets that will allow the use of the S550 brake components. I'm not seeing these parts listed individually on their webpage, only included in kits. I kinda wish I would have found this earlier. This open options to use a factory Brembo caliper and have parts store availability for replacement parts.

View attachment 1716186738
I called ride tech today and asked if these spindles are available outside of the complete kit and the rep I talked to (George Lewis) said they are and he’d actually just sent a quote to another customer a few days ago, so he just forwarded my the same quote to give an idea on what we’d be looking at for cost. Here it is.

IMG_3826.jpeg

I called ride tech today and asked if these spindles are available outside of the complete kit and the rep I talked to (George Lewis) said they are and he’d actually just sent a quote to another customer a few days ago, so he just forwarded my the same quote to give an idea on what we’d be looking at for cost. Here it is.

View attachment 1716307202
Just start looking at stuff like this and those prices will seem much more reasonable. Radial X Spindles, Gen 3, 2005-2014 S197 SLA and 2015+ S550 SLA, Track, set

It's so good I sold the small block at Moparty. Don't need that where I'm going... Why did it take me so long to get on the bandwagon? I wish people would preach how good it is like I'm am. I need other people to make the same expensive decisions I do.
Don't say that. I was just getting comfortable with the idea of a magnum swap. I don't need a reminder that a 6.4 can hit 500hp with headers and a cam... :rolleyes:

-
Back