Wife / Girlfriend rage

-
Still not understanding..
beeandbirdcruisesept12019 009.JPG

There is a Carrie Underwood song that says, "dug my key into the side of his pretty little jacked up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats. Took a Louisville Slugger to both headlights," something about 4 flat tires, and more.
I did my own Wierd Al like rewrite to that. "I put the Louisville Slugger right between her eyes then ran her *** over with 4 flat tires. I wasn't my truck that cheated, it was me".

Why wouldn't she just leave?

That's what I don't get.

I love CU, but I HATE that song, because.....why not just find someone that doesn't cheat?

Why wouldn't she just leave?

That's what I don't get.

I love CU, but I HATE that song, because.....why not just find someone that doesn't cheat?

Because women love assholes, they (not all of course but most lately) have mental/emotional baggage from lack of a positive male figure growing up ("daddy issues") and for some reason they want a "bad boy" who they think they can change. Really strange mindset, I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Not uncommon at all to hear "I wasn't into him he was too nice" ?????? Yeah good luck turning an insecure man-***** who treats you like dirt into someone with integrity and accountability, as if you'd know what that even is in the first place!

Follow your gut and take red flags seriously. I was fooled into a greencard marriage myself with a total selfish b!tch just because she had a pretty face and big boobs, thankfully my family (God bless them!) helped me see the light and I got out of it before she got her citizenship. Can't even count how many hard lessons I learned from that experience lol. I've always been more of an *** man anyway, what was I thinking? :rofl:

IMO the current situation for younger people under about 40 all comes down to bad parenting and lack of positive father figures, both for boys and girls. But society doesn't want men to be strong and protective anymore even though modern psychology proves that it's crucial and women do in fact need that on the most basic level no matter how much they try to deny it.

There is a Carrie Underwood song that says, "dug my key into the side of his pretty little jacked up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats. Took a Louisville Slugger to both headlights," something about 4 flat tires, and more.
I did my own Wierd Al like rewrite to that. "I put the Louisville Slugger right between her eyes then ran her *** over with 4 flat tires. I wasn't my truck that cheated, it was me".
My ex would have been one of those, funny thing about that, she was the one that cheated. I confronted her the day that I found out, she admitted to it, and I kicked her *** out that day and never looked back.
She physically attacked me months later when she came to pick up her things. I filed a police report, she was charged, and when we got to court, the judge threw out the charges, even though she admitted it, and I had the police document the injuries she caused. Why? Because I am 6 ft 7, and she was "only 5 ft 6, so how could she have been able to do any harm to me".
Guaranteed that if I had even touched her, I would have been convicted without a second thought.
That's justice for you.

So, your significant other gets pissed at you one morning as you're leaving for work... You come home later that day and find a small dent in your mint, unpainted, NOS front valance on your unfinished project car...let's say a 72 Hemi Orange 318 4spd Demon, hypothetically speaking, as well as soda spray on the new BFG's and refinished Ralleys...And inside the the stripped out interior...not a whole lot, but enough to see. Again, it's a work in progress, well patina'd car....not a show car... What do you do..??
Shame for either person to live that way.

Last edited:
Tell her your going to buy a $1200 video surveillance system to catch the SOB that vandalized your car, and remind her that you all are going to have to pull the belt a little tighter for the next 3 months to cover the cost...assuming she knows you didn't see her do it. If she doesn't bat an eyelash at that, just stop the money flow anyway but as a common law husband you may get sued for support, that sounds like a CA/NY kind-of issue.

Funny how alot of women beleive that behavior is justified. Id have her arrested. and want restitution. Men have to start fighting back legally not physically.

One think I've found out is, once you piss them off they suddenly all act the same so don't piss 'em off. This includes "good women" also...

Amazingly CA/NY do not recognize Common Law Marriage, neither does Missouri where the OP resides.
You should give them an eviction notice to legally cover your bases. Most police departments will let someone stay for a month or two of they've lived there for any period of time. It's there home as well, no matter who owns it.

Yes, eviction is a start and a restraining order . Sad it came to this if this is what is planned. I told my heartbroken boy once that there are so many good girls out there just looking for a good man that trying to fix a one sided relationship is like brushing your teeth with an oreo.
"However I look, it's clear to see
That I love you more than you love me....
". Getting away with it, Electronic.

Tell her your going to buy a $1200 video surveillance system to catch the SOB that vandalized your car, and remind her that you all are going to have to pull the belt a little tighter for the next 3 months to cover the cost...assuming she knows you didn't see her do it. If she doesn't bat an eyelash at that, just stop the money flow anyway but as a common law husband you may get sued for support, that sounds like a CA/NY kind-of issue.

Luckily, California does not recognize common law marriage. Went through that whole scare with my ex gf.

After a quick google search, it looks like the OP's state doesn't recongnize common law marriage either. He may in luck!

:rofl:

Amazingly CA/NY do not recognize Common Law Marriage, neither does Missouri where the OP resides.
I think there are a few states that have actually repealed common law marriage statutes under the premise that had you wanted to get married you would have done so.

I think there are a few states that have actually repealed common law marriage statutes under the premise that had you wanted to get married you would have done so.

The only potential issue at that point, is shared property, children, etc.

The only potential issue at that point, is shared property, children, etc.
The kids are always the ones that lose in the deal especially when you're dealing with someone with psychotic tendencies that's starts to view the kids as "their" possession. I had to walk away from one of my daughters because the bs and drama centered around the visitation. Everytime I got my daughter on the phone, my ex was telling her to tell me she didn't want to see me anymore. I walked away so my daughter didn't have to listen to the shyt but my daughter will never see it that way. I had no success with an Alienation of Affection suit in the judicial system.

Once they cross a boundary, the next boundary is easier to cross.

Regardless of the emotions surrounding a long term relationship it should be understood that under any and all circumstances we protect our assets. Muscle cars are assets. You time and effort has created this asset. It's time to have a serious, mature discussion about priorities in you relationship. If you stay out late with the boys will she burn your house down?

This in not about a single incident. The pattern of behavior is concerning. She isn't 12 anymore and neds to be more reaponsible with her emotions.

If it was me in your shoes I would be setting some thoroughly detailed boundaries.

A good example of a boundary rule I have is "no crying in the shop unless someone died" which has served us well.

I should have been more firm on " no animals in the house other than the kids"

-
Back